Until we can consistently beat our main rivals and put silver on the sideboard then we'll always be second we now seem to have a chance to rectify that so let's grab that chance .

Brilliant article. The bit I agree with most is that I now look forward to going to Ibrox again and feel that way about tomorrow. In September I either dreaded going, or was itching to leave almost immediately after half time or, even before sometimes. Yes it was that bad under Beale!

On a side note hopefully Cortes is not out long term

Very true indeed those spells to me were like that moment when you're frantically searching for your keys, and you realize they're in your hand. Or when you're trying to find your glasses, and they're perched on your head. It's like being lost in IKEA - you know you're somewhere between the kitchenware and the fake plants, but you're not entirely sure who you are anymore. Thank goodness we have someone like Philippe who is constantly looking for a way to simplify things in what football should be all about and not afraid to change things about and realises the fans are a integral component of the club.🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I think one of the most important achievements of Philippe Clement so far has been the bridge he has rebuilt between the players and the fans. Of course this depends on favourable results but, when you come to think of it, doesn't everything. However, before you can build that bridge you first have to recognise both the need for it and the value it brings. No manager since Walter has given me the impression they even began to understand this.

Since his first day in the job, PC has sought to speak directly to the support as an integral part of his plans for the club and that was key. It marked the difference between a shrewd, experienced manager and those who went before him. His greatest asset appears to be his ability to communicate effectively on multiple fronts. It's not often you find someone who communicates so clearly and commands respect so easily. I find it telling that I never hear fans talking about directors any more - the club now has only one face. (To reference another topic, it's Kloppesque)

Spot on. Bisgrove and Bennett must be the ones most happy with his performance!