[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 60' pen) - 2 Motherwell

Just now, PoohBear said:

Not like you to over-analyse a tongue in cheek comment?

Was it - oh sorry. I'll and a 😀 to your original post, and your equally tongue in cheek initial reply. 

We seem to be losing a player a game to crazy tackles 🤬 Now we are reduced to Scott Wright as our only winger 😒 Our CB's were bloody awful today and seem incapable of a decent header in an opposition box 🙄 The less I say about the ref the better for my health. I did not expect us to go unbeaten but cheese & onion we were gladys today. The league will be decided on old firm games as per.

Silva should have burst the net but then again he's certainly no goalscorer 62 appearances for Wolves and 4 goals someone said something about the next four games well that's 2points lost today we've got to do better .

I'll take the blame for the defeat today folks. Bought myself a Rangers Castore hoody in the same and wore it today. Any time I wear a hoody and or Rangers gear, we struggle. Sorry folks. 

I think the phrase 'bad day at the office' sums up today's performance. 

Goldson and Souttar both played poorly - they really need to react quicker to what's going on around them and stop falling over so easily.

Edited by Gonzo79

Hard to pick any positives from that team performance but thought only Sterling and Tav are worthy of pass marks.

Need to see the tackle on MacCausland again but if it should of went to var as most around me thought then it would have been a red and wouldn't have been on park to score winner.

overall though the ref is an imposter. 

To be fair to the officials and VAR, you can clearly see why they didn't send the Motherwell player off for that "tackle" on McCausland 

IMG-20240302-WA0003.jpg

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

To be fair to the officials and VAR, you can clearly see why they didn't send the Motherwell player off for that "tackle" on McCausland 

IMG-20240302-WA0003.jpg

Are you having a laugh ? 
perhaps the referee missed it but VAR should have spotted this & sent him to the monitor. Red Card all day long.

I reckon thats at least 9 points refs have robbed us this season. The two OF games( roofe’s goal should have stood in the first game & bug eyes should have been sent off for persistent fouling in the second game) then todays game where Casey should have been sent off for the assault on MaCausland above

11 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Are you having a laugh ? 
perhaps the referee missed it but VAR should have spotted this & sent him to the monitor. Red Card all day long.

I reckon thats at least 9 points refs have robbed us this season. The two OF games( roofe’s goal should have stood in the first game & bug eyes should have been sent off for persistent fouling in the second game) then todays game where Casey should have been sent off for the assault on MaCausland above

Yes, it was tongue-in cheek . Its a horrific tackle, but I didn't want to appear to be hounding the officials, as its frowned upon by some Rangrers fans.

I'm currently searching for referees home address and who his father is - by the way, that's also tongue in cheek.

Seriously, we need to be taking these corupt (there is no other logical explanation) odficials to task, but we'll continue down the 'signified silence" route.