Five points clear well were not but we should be let’s hope tinkerbell finds his best eleven soon and play out with a settled starting lineup only changing it  when injuries are responsible and we could secure the league quick sharp .

I'd put it down more as rotation than tinkering.  

He's trying to get Raskin back up to speed but he's having no real impact on the matches.  Lawrence seems injury prone, so I doubt Clement wants to start him in every match.  It's all a bit of a balancing act.

Cantwell, Cortes, Danilo and Sima being out really limits our forward options.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

He's trying to get Raskin back up to speed but he's having no real impact on the matches.  Lawrence seems injury prone, so I doubt Clement wants to start him in every match.  It's all a bit of a balancing act.

He's also mentioned before that McCausland is not quite capable of playing two–three times a week. 

It's not tinkering. 

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Raskin's gettin pulled at half because he sucks. Ain't no need to church it up. 

Phil's workin with what he has though.

I honestly think not goin for a proper striker in the Jan window is gonna bite us. 

Dessers ain't the answer and Silva doesn't appear to be either.

Them CB's need to get their head out of their asses too. 

Ain't no excuse for them on Saturn's Day. 

They shit the bed, pure and simple. 

Tinkering suggests making changes unnecessarily and just for the sake of it. I don't see any of that and it's rather unfair on the manager to suggest he's guilty of such a luxury.

We've had a constant stream of injuries that have forced changes and a similar stream of players returning from injury whose game time needs to be carefully managed. We've also had new players join the squad. All of these things have dictated the need for the changes we see.

Tinkering implies making unenforced changes, when you enjoy an embarrassment of riches. 

M. Clement is not, presently, in that enviable situation. 

He made a mistake playing Raskin yesterday  , needs to play Sterling with Lundstam as the midfield two and pick the rest from that .

Stating the obvious.

Edited by locked ward