5 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

I didn't hear that.  Someone from the club needs to have a word about that.  As for the rest of it, some of the songs do need to stop but the hypocrisy of Hibs makes it sound like sour grapes.  Throwing obstacles, including a sharp knife, on to the pitch is reprehensible.  I said the same about the idiot who threw the glass from the Copland.  As for scribbling 66 on all the seats, that is worse than a hurty song.

The way I read it there wasn't any hypocrisy. They condemned their own fans behaviour and said they were acting on it.

Remember when the yahoos celebrated the Offensive Behaviour Bill (or whatever it was called) coming in, prior to it biting them on the arse.

Hibs fans aren't really bothered about songs.  Like their Oirish brethren, they're bothered about us winning things and being Scottish champions.

They will never stop whining and moaning until we are gone, dead, disappeared, ended.  Don't forget that when you're trying to appease their hollow outrage.  

4 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I'd hope that our board respond and similarly cut Hibs allocation...maybe a wee trip to the club deck for their chosen few is called for....given the vandalism at Ibrox and their equally offensive chants both at the weekend and at Ibrox.

A trip to the Club Deck would be like rewarding them. Let the Club Deck remain for the chosen.

10 hours ago, Bill said:

My instinct is that people should be free to be offensive if they so wish and those who are intent on being offended should grow up. However, given the deeply held animosity towards Rangers throughout the political and judicial world, I think this is a tide we can no longer swim against without risking considerable harm to our club.

That said, our enemies will always find a reason to call for sanctions against us. Where reasons don't exist, they will simply create them. There's no escaping the hatred and envy.

Well put! 

The reality is nobody is offended, it's just another show of hatred towards Rangers by Scottish football in general, they all tried to kill Rangers and failed, this is where it all comes from. The whole of Scottish football hate Rangers, including the SFA and the Scottish gutter press.

Rangers and Rangers fans have been praised and spoken about all over Europe in the last five years or so particularly for our fantastic performances in Europe, raising the profile of Scottish football, earning coefficient points which Scottish football benefits from greatly, the only Scottish club doing so!.

I agree our fans let themselves down sometimes with the choice of songs, however we are no worse than any other fans, in fact we are nowhere near most fans with their vile songs against us! some of the filth that gets sung against Rangers is despicable yet get away with it!.

Only in Scotland we are despised, Scottish football hating itself to death!.

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

he reality is nobody is offended, it's just another show of hatred towards Rangers by Scottish football in general, they all tried to kill Rangers and failed, this is where it all comes from. The whole of Scottish football hate Rangers, including the SFA and the Scottish gutter press.

Exactly right. All so-called offence is motivated by hatred and envy.

Unless I am misreading here, there is nothing in that statement singling out Rangers. In fact the only club singled out is Hibs themselves. There is no need for us to take offence from the message.

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Scottish football hating itself to death!.

Yeah, the whole idea that empty seats are preferable to having fans in the ground is crazy. The hatred that costs club considerable amounts of money and actively prevents fans attending is damaging our game...and it's a majority of the clubs in the premiership that take this approach.