Just now, Uilleam said:

Puh-lease....

I am proud of the team and we didn't trouble them. What part of these two simple statements are you struggling to understand. 

Proud that the team should real effort against a team that were better than us in all areas (hence we never troubled them).

If you fail to understand that then I can't make it any more simple.

Puh-lease..... indeed. 

30 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Proud of rhe team / players for the effort put in tonight. We didn't look out of place against what is a quality team full of quality players.

Lack of fit and in form forward / creative players was really evident tonight. 

We never troubled them and never looked like creating anything never mind scoring.

Onwards and upwards and Sunday was always the more important game. 

@Uilleam here is what I wrote in it's entirety  - you deliberately misquoted me for whatever reason. 

As i said previously, I'm proud of the team - up to you if you are or not 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

@Uilleam here is what I wrote in it's entirety  - you deliberately misquoted me for whatever reason. 

As i said previously, I'm proud of the team - up to you if you are or not 

I didn't misquote. 

You think that we shouldn't beat Benfica.

I think that you are wrong.

We punched above our weight tonight and came off second best. Injuries to McCausland, Cortes, Sima and Danilo defo had an effect on the outcome, but that said I'm proud of the Gers for their effort. Onward and upward. We still have a cup and a League to play for.

C'mon The Gers :rfc:

The players and fans gave everything so there's no shame in losing to a decent side. Not one player got above a 6 tonight IMO and to beat a team like Benfica you need at least two or three 9 out of 10's. It just wasn't our night. 

4 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I didn't misquote. 

Benfica sell players for more than our clubs worth, I’m not sure we ‘should’ beating them either. We gave it a good shot though.

6 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I didn't misquote. 

You DID misquote and bow your changing the narrative. 

I don't think we were favourites to beat Benfica (that's 3 games at Ibrox against them in the last few years and we are yet to defeat them).

If we had a fully fit and firing squad, we would have had a better chance of beating them. 

Putting things into perspective, going into the game tonight they were 4tg or 5th favourites to win the competition, whilst we were 14th.

If you think we should be beating Benfica, that's your perogative. Others see it different and are entitled to.