17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Just back from Ibrox.  Thought we gave a good account of ourselves but lacked any cutting edge.

They probably deserved to win over the two legs.

I'm soaked.

Dessers is shite.

Agree with all of this! Is it Sunday yet

Listen, when you're gutted that Benfica have scraped past you with injuries up to your eyeballs then it probably tells you the clubs in rude health in European competition.

Beat Dundee and give the lads a few days with their families because they've put in a good shift since the winter break.

In Clement we trust!

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Clement isn't far from deity status with what he's achieved with this squad. 

It's a near miracle. 

He's even got Scott Wright looking a half decent player...... OK I have maybe taken that too far :D 

It’s just a sickener to lose due to a baffling tactic at corners. We had several warning shots and still didn’t act. McCoist was incandescent on comms. 

Lack of quality in the forward positions hurt us too of course but that is to be expected when none of our front 4 would start if not for injuries. 

I was crying out for subs from about 55 minutes and it felt like we waited till the game was gone before we made the changes. Roofe and Cantwell added quality. Raskin turned out to be a big upgrade over Dio. 

A sore one because we did a lot right but it feels like we brought the defeat on ourselves over the two legs. Having said that, an incorrect penalty decision hurt us too. 

At least our full focus is on domestic matters now. 

Edited by DMAA

18 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

He's even got Scott Wright looking a half decent player...... OK I have maybe taken that too far :D 

Yes, you have.   

7 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

He had a good game last night. Looked most likely to create something. 

11 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Ain't no shame in losing 3-2 on aggregate to a team with a $175M roster.

They will get that for the two lads the boy #4 Antonio Silva and the young boy in midfield #87 i think. Two phenomenal young players already Portuguese internationals.

The boy #4 never gave us a sniff and looks top drawer.

I dont know what we were doing at corners last night. Especially the one we lost the goal from, we seemed to push everone up? Plus the quality of the corners from both sides of the park were dreadful

25 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

I dont know what we were doing at corners last night. Especially the one we lost the goal from, we seemed to push everone up? Plus the quality of the corners from both sides of the park were dreadful

Agree about the quality of corners and its been a concern for most of the season. 

As for their goal, I watched it back and if Dio had stayed with his man rather than trying to win the ball, it doesn't lead to a goal - think manager said similar.