[Match Postponed] Dundee v Rangers

12 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

True as this may be, why does he and his allow playing on the plastic trash of Killie and Co.?

We will have time to get some injured players back, going by our luck, we may lose some of our called-up chaps as well ...

Celtc fans are already claiming this has been done, deliberately, to assist Rangers.

Any Bears claiming it's some kind of conspiracy are plumbing those same depths.  

5 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

why does he and his allow playing on the plastic trash of Killie and Co.?

What a silly question.  The pitches meet the required standards (as unpalatable as that may be), so refusing to play on them would just be forfeiting the matches.  

Just now, Blue Moon said:

If it was a simple decision why didn't he make it on the first inspection at 9.15?

The local referee (Fordyce, I think) clearly shitebagged it and left the decision to Robertson, who really should have been there before 10.15am.

I see the Dundee Tourist Board(does such an entity exist) are trolling travelling Rangers supporters. They are extending an invitation to the fans to stay in the city and enjoy a wonderful St Patrick's Day visiting the castle, museum, jute mill and, the two boats moored at the harbour. 

In these times of wokery, I would have thought Dundee Tourist Board should be putting their shoulder to the wheel for Scotland to receive compensation from the Irish. I believe Patrick was a teenage lad taken from Dumbarton against his will by raiding Irish pirates. He was condemned to years of slavery.

Further, the postponement has lifted the spirits of Dundee's faltering neighbours. United fans are smiling again after their humping by the Pars because the thought of inconvenienced Rangers supporters being further inconvenienced makes their weekend.

Desperate Dan Loyal RSC.

10 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

They are extending an invitation to the fans to stay in the city and enjoy a wonderful St Patrick's Day

Calvin dealt with this patron saint nonsense in his 'A Treatise on Relics'.  

It is, however, nice to know that the yahoos are celebrating a Brit by drinking beer brewed by a family who donated funds to the Ulster Volunteer Force.  

Edited by Gonzo79

Hearing Dundee asked SPL to reschedule kick-off to 3:00PM as believed weather would improve and they'd have time to sort the pitch. Their request was refused (presumably due to game being chosen by SKY).

Dundee and SPL have a few questions to answer. 

26 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Hearing Dundee asked SPL to reschedule kick-off to 3:00PM as believed weather would improve and they'd have time to sort the pitch. Their request was refused (presumably due to game being chosen by SKY).

Dundee and SPL have a few questions to answer. 

I think they need a bit more time than a few hours to grow grass on the massive completely bald areas of the pitch. Look at those photos, the playing surface is a disaster. I don't think it's playable.