Is the issue with lack of merchandise not to do with Castore handling it?  There's more stuff than there was two or three years ago but it's still mainly clothing.  

I know this is totally off topic but I only see Rangers cakes in shops now! What my son wouldn’t do if they made a chocolate Broxi Lollipop, I’m sure there are Factory’s in the uk waiting to bite your hand for the chance to make something like this, Then a percentage of the proceeds goes to good causes involving children , 

The Rangers shop is dire as is the Castore version on Sauchiehall street I’d say we’re total amateurs when it comes to retail 

• Rousseau changed the title to Raising Eggpectations

The lack of merchandise is a disgrace and I don't think all the blame can be laid at Castores door.

Things like accessories should be produced and sold by Rangers. There is a market for these things (golf merchandise, key rings, eggs 😀, kids t-shirts, ties etc) we should be exploiting it.

Retro tops / trackie tops etc is another sector we failed to capitalise on. 

Regarding Castore - I have only really bought kits for one of my lads and everything I've purchased has been 1st class. I've purchased a 1/4 zip training top and Castore hoody for myself and again, both have been 1st class.

I understand others have had issues with Castore, but my personal experiences have been excellent. 

Whilst the merchandise department has been very successful and one of the better operating "pillers" of the club, there is room for improvement 

17 hours ago, CammyF said:

The lack of merchandise is a disgrace and I don't think all the blame can be laid at Castores door.

Lots of blame can be laid at their door.

Cause they suck....massive ass.

Where I am from, if you support a team, you usually wear one of two things, a T-shirt, or a ball cap.

Basic, bare bones...simple

image.png.c8da680c9c003e749fbda7993dcff19f.png

WTF is that mess? Could Rangers be more of an after thought?

BTW...this is one of TWO cotton t-shirts available through Castore for RFC. 

Let that sink in.

image.png.fe14a865b298343c56c8b849d668eeec.png

Or this...WTF?

"I can change power steering pump for...200 doller...yes?"

It's shit.

image.png.921af73019ad56bb51fd9ff0b1040bde.png

I bought this...previous experience taught be that if I want ANYTHING to fit me from Chavstore I need to size up...two sizes.

So in came my XXXL Rangers top, which, to quote my Mrs. I look like a "Kazak circus tent."

When are Rangers gonna get a proper apparel outfitter? 

Plus their logo is a flying crotch...

image.png.1ef8c1ab4badf5fb27143ddcb8150bac.png

Probably because they are bending us over for this Central Asian bazaar wear. 

48 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

When Castore first arrived on the scene I thought their quality was a lot better than the crap we had been served up. That said, I’m now heartily sick of their contrarian design and marketing. Enough of the smartarse products, this is a football club, not a fashion house. 

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

Lots of blame can be laid at their door.

Cause they suck....massive ass.

Where I am from, if you support a team, you usually wear one of two things, a T-shirt, or a ball cap.

Basic, bare bones...simple

image.png.c8da680c9c003e749fbda7993dcff19f.png

WTF is that mess? Could Rangers be more of an after thought?

BTW...this is one of TWO cotton t-shirts available through Castore for RFC. 

Let that sink in.

image.png.fe14a865b298343c56c8b849d668eeec.png

Or this...WTF?

"I can change power steering pump for...200 doller...yes?"

It's shit.

image.png.921af73019ad56bb51fd9ff0b1040bde.png

I bought this...previous experience taught be that if I want ANYTHING to fit me from Chavstore I need to size up...two sizes.

So in came my XXXL Rangers top, which, to quote my Mrs. I look like a "Kazak circus tent."

Castore are our kit manufacturer and distributor, the original topic was on merchandise as a whole, hence Castore are not solely to blame. 

The entire merchandise falls under Rangers' control, so lack of merchandising options, outwith match day wear / kit is nothing to do with Castore and everything to do with Rangers. 

Your experiences with Castore quality and sizing are completely different to mine, Ive ever had an issue. Admit that I've only purchased a few select kits for one of my sons, a couple of items for myself and a few for relatives. 

As for the designs, especially 2nd, 3rd and 4th kits, they are never gonna please everyone. Simple tho, if you don't like them, don't buy them.

Have read that Castore are "partnering" with Umbro to design / manufacture and supply sportswear, so maybe we'll be wearing Umbro next season.

4 hours ago, CammyF said:

Castore are our kit manufacturer and distributor, the original topic was on merchandise as a whole, hence Castore are not solely to blame. 

The entire merchandise falls under Rangers' control, so lack of merchandising options, outwith match day wear / kit is nothing to do with Castore and everything to do with Rangers. 

Your experiences with Castore quality and sizing are completely different to mine, Ive ever had an issue. Admit that I've only purchased a few select kits for one of my sons, a couple of items for myself and a few for relatives. 

As for the designs, especially 2nd, 3rd and 4th kits, they are never gonna please everyone. Simple tho, if you don't like them, don't buy them.

Have read that Castore are "partnering" with Umbro to design / manufacture and supply sportswear, so maybe we'll be wearing Umbro next season.

I take conversations where the lord guides me. 
Yes Rangers are partially to fault for selection. Look at clubs like Wolves who also rock Castore, they have T-shirts. 
Yeah we may be wearing Umbro next season but that GD flying ‘Bulgie’ will still figure prominently I’m sure.