Cant believe it, the tv channel here advertised a re-show of Celtic v Gretna but have the game on live and now ive missed 65 mins - bassa's.

What is up with the pitch? What a state its in, we havent played much at home recently so it should be in better nick than that.

Sadly that is Britain for you in this day and age.

Absolute fucking disgrace. A minutes silence is the only true form of respect for the dead, not a round of applause. Some will disagree, but You don't see peopele applauding at the Cenotaph every 11th of November.

My personal feeling is that it should be a minute's silence but you can bet that the applause came about (not for Phil O Donnell but in general) because of a minority of morons (not just Gers but all teams) who refused to stand in silence for a minute.

So the easiest thing to do was to have a minute's applause whereby any dissenters would be drowned out.

I think the minute's silence is more appropriate as a minute's applause can often be believed to just be the normal crowd noise willing their team on.

But I would rather have a well respected minute's applause with dissenters lost int he noise than a minutes silence with the dissenters easily heard.

Onto the team.....

I like your team Gribz and normally would be happy to go with that (anyone else impressed by the guile, invention, speed etc of Burke and Naismith against Hibs ?). Naismith and Burke made us look far more creative than we have been all season long and I would like to see both of them retain their places for a run of games to see how they do.

However, I was very impressed with the football we played at Hibs so would expect us to play the 4-5-1 with Fergie pushing slightly more forward in midfield (Buffel should have been in the squad to come on and replace him later on if game is won....).

Fergie seemed to not dictate everything as much against Hibs - not everything had to go through him and he also let the other players do their jobs which is good. So I would stick with the same team as against Hibs and see how it goes - we obviously can go to 4-4-2 later on but I think with Burke and Naismith we are effectively playing a 4-3-3 anyway.

Bring it on !!!