Mcgregor

had such an easy day of it today. could have easily sat next to me with a pie and bovril for the second half.

Hutton

another solid performance from the inform wingback. gave burk loads of support down the right flank.

whittaker

Ive been this guys biggest critic since he came but i have to say that i have been impressed with his performances of late. put in a good shift today and gets pass marks.

weir

usual stroll through the park for the vetran defender. no fuss.

cuellar

no chance of anyone getting behind this guy today. solid tidy performance.

thompson

had an indifferent first half and seemed to be a yard off pace but improved in the second half.

Hemdani

when it comes to technical ability this guy is streets ahead of anyone in the spl. oozing class with every tackle and pass. a real standout today. man of the match.

ferguson

far better game today from our captain. far more positive gameplay and got forward on a number of occasions. nice goal too.

naismith

scored early on but drifted out of the game after the first twenty minutes. could have been subbed earlier.

cousin

tried hard today but nothing came off for him. but the effort was there which was nice for a change.

Burke

cracking display today having a hand in both goals. terrorised the united defence from start to finish and is fast becoming a regular in walters starting 11. just pipped for man off the match.

subs

boyd

missed a penalty late on but the keeper was so far off his line he almost caught boyds boot in his teeth!

novo

allways trying but not enough time to shine. nice to see him back

Whilst Burke is giving 110% and looking very lively he is guilty of giving the ball away and still couldnt cross a road. I caught the last half hour and he got himself in good positions yet gave the ball away and couldnt produce an end product. He was the same against Hibs but at least he is giving us something of an attacking sense in the final 3rd.

He has the potential to go on and be a dangerous winger but needs to get a few simple things into his game. I still think Novo is our better option on the right (at the moment) but have to say Burke has impressed me with his appetite and is looking to bring more to the right side than McCulloch has in recent games.

Hemdani still oozes (sp) class on the ball and is by far our best player, I still think playing Buffel infront of him and 2 wide players would be our most dangerous team.

KT for me, I thought he was outstanding again, SN again showed he has settled in well and gives us more options up front and more movement than we usually have. Him and burke are looking good together but can they keep it up, I hope so. The whole team played well IMO and it could easily have been won by a much bigger margin. I am not against giving the likes of Buffel a chance but he would not improve us just now IMO. :thup:

K Thomson for POTY?? Thats stretching things a little is it not mate? Considering how good a season Hutton has had.

sorry but i have to agree with Frankie KT has been outstanding this season, AH has been as well but it's close IMO...........:thup:

Obviously you guys see him in the flesh first hand more often but ive saw quite a few games on the telly this season and its really only of late his performances have started to be good. I thought he was very average in the first few months of the season.

Its weird how different people see games and players differently.

:thup: