[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 5, 78) - 0 Hearts

We all want to see changes to the team for Sunday but I can't see the manager making more than a few at most.

Hoping Yilmaz makes it and I'd be surprised to see Tav, Goldson or Lundstram dropped for a semi-final. Can we really expect Balogun or Raskin to come in and offer more despite not playing regularly for months? A side along the following lines looks more likely to me.

GLh4JbLWgAAEuQW?format=jpg&name=large

Players are down the dumps the managers got two options drop the duds or hope they buck up their ideas and get us back to winning ways I think it will be a tight game might need extra time.

Can't see Yimaz making it, so huge decision on whether Sterling plays LB of CM. I'd prefer him in midfield as we've been lacking in there recently. Who plays LB? God knows. 

I'm actually dreading Sunday. 

4 hours ago, compo said:

the managers got two options drop the duds or hope they buck up their ideas

Hoping for something should never be an option at Rangers, not in domestic football anyway.

17 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

If Borna is fit he should start, we need Sterling to play midfield!.

I'd rather McLaughlin play left back than Barisic, but I agree Sterling's needed in midfield.