17 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

My favourite strip is the 92/94 one, with the red collar.

Most of my mates say the same thing but I assume it has more to do with the great football memories than the actual strip design, which was truly hideous.  

Home shirt should always be nice and plain.

Posted (edited)

Had a quick look for comparison between the 92 'Adidas deal and the current Castore one.

Both five year deals , the Adidas one around 15m ,and the Castore one thirty years later... 20m  😧 .

Edited by Franc Ergs

2 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I stopped wearing tops at the age of 30, a conscious decision that was taken, and tbh since then I've kinda lost interest in what our kits look like 😆

Buying a new home top every season is a tradition for me as is wearing it to home matches and not washing it until the season ends....🙂

35 minutes ago, onevision said:

Buying a new home top every season is a tradition for me as is wearing it to home matches and not washing it until the season ends....🙂

No Way Do Not Want GIF by MOODMAN

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

No Way Do Not Want GIF by MOODMAN

Ano, reminds me of the email sent out to a section of the mhanks support. I thought you would at least understand... juju an all.

Edited by onevision

On 03/05/2024 at 09:24, Gonzo79 said:

Most of my mates say the same thing but I assume it has more to do with the great football memories than the actual strip design, which was truly hideous.  

Home shirt should always be nice and plain.

Nope. I totally loved the strip. I thought it looked great.