[FT] Rangers 4 (Silva 45+8'; Davies 62'; Lawrence 71'; Souttar 90+3' ) - 1 Kilmarnock

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't think they are "missing" them.  You obviously do.  We have reached an impasse.  

We got all of those penalties though, that's the main thing.

No, your changing the narrative.

OK if they aren't missing them, why aren't they awarding them? That's the correct process. If a referee thinks it's a penalty, they award it. If they are wrong, it'll be overturned. 

If they aren't missing them, why aren't they not missing them in other games and waiting on VAR to "confirm'?  

You're tying yourself in knots on this. 

Just now, CammyF said:

You're tying yourself in knots on this. 

Fair enough.  Just glad the officials are ultimately making the correct calls.  

16 hours ago, yuddie said:

Job done, on to Saturday!

It'll have to be a huge mentality shift for these players to go to the east end and win - simply because post Gerrard we've shat the bed at their place every time.

But I'm holding onto the 'any given Sunday' hope (Saturday!).

I doubt Clement would ever do this but put Sterling in the midfield and go man for man at their place - don't die wondering as we so often have in recent years.

Nerves and excitement building already!

Put sterling  in central midfield not out wide as he was first half yesterday 

Posted (edited)

Reflecting back on yesterday's game, I had a wee chuckle to myself regarding the "drop ball" incident in 1st half. 

Don't know who was more confused, the Rangers players, the Killie players, the ref or the fans 🤔 😀

Before anyone jumps in, not a dig at Dickinson, just a funny incident (was raging at the time tho!). 

Oh here's something for the lurkers, hearing Dickinsons old man helps run a RSC bus......

Edited by CammyF

6 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Put sterling  in central midfield not out wide as he was first half yesterday 

Has to be Sterling, Diomande and Lundstram in midfield.  

On 04/05/2024 at 19:36, Gonzo79 said:

Rodgers is already having digs about next week's derby match*.  It's depressing how confident they are against us, particularly at the Theatre of Paedophilia.  

*I don't think I'll bother watching it - that's how much faith I have in the team.  

They are aiming for a record score and to rub our noses in it so it's up to us to meet the challenge and stick it right up them 

21 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Has to be Sterling, Diomande and Lundstram in midfield.  

Three DMs?! You'll get slaughtered for that! :D

28 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Oh here's something for the lurkers, hearing Dickinsons old man helps run a RSC bus......

His old man should be banned from Ibrox. His spawn has ruined just about every Rangers game I’ve seen him officiating. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We've been over-ran in the midfield in recent OF games, also gives cover to the full-backs and centre defenders. 

No reason we can't change it up later in the game. Everyone knows they'll come flying out the traps and try to build a lead.

Hearing Matondo is back in training and aiming to play some part of Saturday and Sima back in individual training......

Edited by CammyF

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Sterling is actually a RB turned into some sort Aribo-style all round player. He sure has all the attributes and skills, we just need to find him a proper place. Given his style, he'd be well-used in a box-to-box midfielder that essentially can play everywhere. We won't drop Lundstram, so I'd put him next to him on Saturday. Not sure about Diomande. If Lundstram exits this summer, it should be Diomande and Sterling, if we continue to play two DMs. They both "think forward".