Christian Dailly Signed

Same hat has just been doffed again mate.

PS You're wrong about Cousin :flipa:;)

Can't be right everytime.:devil:

Calscot; I think the fact that we don't have mountains of cash is shown by the fact that we are reportedly paying a 7 figure sum to our best player to get him out the door, to gain the larger fee.

Therefore we really should be shrewd with our cash. In that respect I think that two first choice Cb's covered by Webster and Broadfoot, when we also have a couple of other players who can fill in in that position is plenty.

If a decent CB became available then fair enough. But buying a very poor player just for the sake of it does not make good financial sense.

Sorry Craig, did not mean to appear rude. I just meant what's the point in buying a player that "heaven forbid" will never play. If we do feel we need cover in that position, then bring in a decent back-up.

Now he's here gonna try and leave this. Don't overly enjoy bashing a current player, at least before he's given me reason too.

Sorry Craig, did not mean to appear rude. I just meant what's the point in buying a player that "heaven forbid" will never play. If we do feel we need cover in that position, then bring in a decent back-up.

No worries man, I know what you mean. The comment I made was in earnest and I agree with you for the same reasons.

WS seems to contradict himself very very frequently these days. Some examples are

1. Backing Cousin for "only scoring goals and sometimes not doing anything else... we just need to put up with that" at the same time as not providing such comforting words to Boyd

2. "We will only be looking to sign players who will strengthen our starting XI... we have a squad big enough to cope with losing a couple of players". Now... he may NOT be contradicting himself here if he expects to use Dailly.... but does Dailly honestly strengthen the starting XI ? No sir.

Cannot believe we've signed the Holy Newspaper!

(The Christian Daily).. I'll get my coat.

Quite imaginative actually!!

I dont think its a bad signing, just not a terribly good one. But if he plays i think he'll be ok for us.

Its just WS hasnt shown much ambition on this one but il trust him judgement