Christian Dailly Signed

As has been said, he will only be a squad filler. Perish the thought that we ever needed to utilise him.

But with Hutton away, Thomson injured, Ehiogu gone, Faye gone (or has he ?) then we do need some cover and seems to me WS is taking Dailly to cover CB as well as DM - one player to cover multiple positions rather than getting 2 players in at 10k a week he can pay Dailly 15k and save 5k.

Not saying it is right or wrong but this, to me, seems to be what WS is trying to achieve

As has been said, he will only be a squad filler. Perish the thought that we ever needed to utilise him.

This sums up the ridiculousness of the arguements of those who are trying to spin this as a good thing.

Hopefully everyone sees the stupidity of the above quoted line?

I do not think we should by a limited footballer just for the sake of filling the squad.

General agreement is that we have a large enough squad and any player should be brought in to challenge for the first team not just to make up numbers.

if we are talking versatile players, jack of all trades master of none, I would honestly rather we'd got Murray back in.

Dailly has not played a regular, decent game of football in many many seasons.

This sums up the ridiculousness of the arguements of those who are trying to spin this as a good thing.

Hopefully everyone sees the stupidity of the above quoted line?

I do not think we should by a limited footballer just for the sake of filling the squad.

General agreement is that we have a large enough squad and any player should be brought in to challenge for the first team not just to make up numbers.

if we are talking versatile players, jack of all trades master of none, I would honestly rather we'd got Murray back in.

Dailly has not played a regular, decent game of football in many many seasons.

Same hat has just been doffed again mate.

PS You're wrong about Cousin :flipa:;)