[FT] Rangers 5 (McCausland 45; Dessers 52; Cantwell 65; Wright 87, 90+3) - 2 Dundee

I learned something valuable today. 

No Ranger games are to be listened to while in the office. 
Dr House Oops GIF

This team is schizoid.

They won though.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Young Fraser at LB looked particularly good, always great to see the young lads doing well.

He didn't look out of place at all. I'm surprised he's not had a few more games this season, especially since Yilmaz has been injured and Barisic is done. 

Clement: ‘I was angry at HT. I cannot keep being angry before they do both parts of the game. If they want to play for a lesser team they can do one moment good, one moment bad. But here, if they want to play for Rangers they need to do both parts of the game all the time.’

We left happy.  Played some great stuff, threw away 2 goals and several chances then scored 5.  Some excellent performances too and what a goal from Todd.

Left happy as well but felt for Roofe as he done a solo lap to wave to the crowd,what we missed from a good player through him being injured so much.Wish him all the best for the future.

7 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Left happy as well but felt for Roofe as he done a solo lap to wave to the crowd,what we missed from a good player through him being injured so much.Wish him all the best for the future.

Agreed.  Such a loss to us.

9 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Clement: ‘I was angry at HT. I cannot keep being angry before they do both parts of the game. If they want to play for a lesser team they can do one moment good, one moment bad. But here, if they want to play for Rangers they need to do both parts of the game all the time.’

Shots fired.

8 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

He's just confirmed on social.media that he is leaving the club. Good luck to him on wherever he ends up next. 

One of those who contributed to 55 and some great nights in Europe and filed under "what could have been".