[FT] Hearts 3 - 3 Rangers (McCausland 52; Cantwell 69; Silva 79)

Well just one more game to endure. Cant say I'm looking forward to next week, but will be there cheering on the team. 

Even the misty Ayrshire coast offering more enjoyment than watching Rangers 😀

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Our whole season summed up in one match!.

My thoughts exactly, hopefully Clement can get rid of the wishy washy players who turn up when they want and bring some serious characters into the dressing room. Imo we need a huge clear out of the old guard and dead wood we need fresh blood hungry for success.

Edited by WorthingBear91

Posted (edited)

Lost point total in last 4 seasons.

Finished further behind them than last season despite being ahead entering the final stage off the season. 

Hard to see any positives - we are worse than we were at this point last season.

Last 10 games form below .

Screenshot-20240518-143307-Flashscore.jpg

Edited by CammyF

13 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Was it bbc radio Scotland?

A home draw isn’t a high for the Hearts fans I know. At least one of them is raging.

Had to endure their coverage as I worked in the garden. Each Rangers goal was met with the same despondent tone you hear when a European side scores against a Scottish side in Europe. I wasn't even sure if we scored a third as Silvas goal was so low key from the commentator (Rob McLean)

19 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Lost point total in last 4 seasons.

Finished further behind them than last season despite being ahead entering the final stage off the season. 

Hard to see any positives - we are worse than we were at this point last season.

Last 10 games form below .

Screenshot-20240518-143307-Flashscore.jpg

This is mainly because Beale had an absolute shitshow of a summer transfer window though. It's not a wonder we are worse off, it's because we made a terrible mistake. 

4 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

This is mainly because Beale had an absolute shitshow of a summer transfer window though. It's not a wonder we are worse off, it's because we made a terrible mistake. 

That's the easy answer, and if it makes you feel better about our capitulation in the closing stages of the season, good on you. 

Current manager shoulders some responsibility. Baffling team selections, no real playing style, no width in the team, players unable to perform their basic tasks. We look unfit and poorly coached. 

Clement deserves time to get his players in, but he isn't blameless for where we currently are. 

41 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I genuinely wonder if PC regrets not bringing in a CB in January. 
We’ve conceded 9 goals since the split. Let that sink in

I’m sure I counted Tav not clearing the box on 4 separate occasions in the space on 2 mins, on the other hand it was quite good to change the game up today with Cantwell and others taking the corners and not our usual predictable play. Let’s hope we have a massive clear out indeed CB top top Priority 🤜🏼♥️🤍💙