1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Nah, it's not a conspiracy, it's not as if Walsh is a well known, self confessed Celtic fan. Oh, wait.......

Nah but but he wears a Rangers strip to mass or something like that 😮 or under his crucifix 

Just now, Whosthedado said:

Nah but but he wears a Rangers strip to mass or something like that 😮 or under his crucifix 

Imagine the outcry if a self confessed Rangers supporting referee disallowed a Celtic goal in a Scottish Cup Final and Celtic went on to lose the game. 

Just now, CammyF said:

Imagine the outcry if a self confessed Rangers supporting referee disallowed a Celtic goal in a Scottish Cup Final and Celtic went on to lose the game. 

Beaton goes out of his way to give everything against us because of the outcry about him

29 minutes ago, CammyF said:

No, you are putting words in my mouth. There is no way that goal would have been chopped of at the other end. We all know that. 

I'm not saying it's bias, it's just reality of the situation.

But… you are saying it’s bias.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

But… you are saying it’s bias.

OK even if I am insinuating that there is bias, its not the same as saying there is a conspiracy.

A Celtic supporting referee disallowing a goal scored against Celtic in a Cup Final could indicate bias, but not necessarily a conspiracy.

It's just simple coincidence (or bad luck, or poor judgement)  that only one team has benefited from VAR calls and inly one team has suffered during OF games this season. 

Edited by CammyF

27 minutes ago, CammyF said:

It's just simple coincidence (or bad luck, or poor judgement)  that only one team has benefited from VAR calls and inly one team has suffered during OF games this season. 

Just get to the point.  Do you think the SFA officials are biased against Rangers: yes or no?

3 hours ago, buster. said:

Don't know if he is carrying an injury but if not, Cantwell simply isn't good enough. Too easily brushed off the ball and a bit of a chocolate hardman.

We badly need an upgrade 

Thanks. Said that since day 1.

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Just get to the point.  Do you think the SFA officials are biased against Rangers: yes or no?

Yes.
There are 4 officials who biased refereeing OF games: Collum( thankfully now retired), Clancy, Robertson & Walsh

46 minutes ago, CammyF said:

OK even if I am insinuating that there is bias, its not the same as saying there is a conspiracy.

A Celtic supporting referee disallowing a goal scored against Celtic in a Cup Final could indicate bias, but not necessarily a conspiracy.

Rangers hierarchy(above the team manager)have a duty to the Rangers supporters to question the integrity of match officials in OF games this season. 
These officials are unwilling/ afraid/or whatever to give decisions against Celtic in this his fixture 

Martin Bain called this out years ago. Over to you james bisgrove 

Posted (edited)

There is a massive problem if Rangers board/management start thinking there is bias against them, they lose focus on the fact that we are a shite team that needs completely rebuilt. Instead of doing the real job of overhauling this team, they will end up focusing energy on something that should remain on internet forums. I hope to god that no one at Rangers thinks the team did ok there and it’s only the ref that stopped us winning, we were shite and we couldn’t even win against the worst I have seen Celtic in years. It’s time to cut out the losers, unfortunately that’s the whole team, I love Tav but he has to go, they all do quite honestly. The focus is to now put together a quality team.

Edited by PoohBear