20 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

There is a massive problem if Rangers board/management start thinking there is bias against them, they lose focus on the fact that we are a shite team that needs completely rebuilt. Instead of doing the real job of overhauling this team, they will end up focusing energy on something that should remain on internet forums. I hope to god that no one at Rangers thinks the team did ok there and it’s only the ref that stopped us winning, we were shite and we couldn’t even win against the worst I have seen Celtic in years. It’s time to cut out the losers, unfortunately that’s the whole team, I love Tav but he has to go, they all do quite honestly. The focus is to now put together a quality team.

It wouldn't be a massive problem if they highlighted the inconsistency of refs and VAR and it shouldn't distract them from rebuilding the squad. 

Both are serious issues that the Rangers board need to face up to. 

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Just get to the point.  Do you think the SFA officials are biased against Rangers: yes or no?

What I think is that for some reason (unknown to me) we have been on the wrong end of crucial VAR decisions in more than half of this seasons OF games. Decisions that happened at crucial times in these games. Whilst Celtic have not been on the wrong end of any. 

We have also been on the wrong end of "incorrect VAR calls" including one where our player was red carded, we lost the appeal (extra game ban) and then later VAR review on decisions concluded it was an incorrect call.

It's not for me to say if it's bias, but there are a he'll of a lot of honest mistakes going against us. 

I wonder why a self confessed Celtic fan was given the Cup Final involving the team he supports?

51 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

There is a massive problem if Rangers board/management start thinking there is bias against them

Just start with the fans.

Complaining about the referee is how to distinguish a friend from an enemy.

Posted (edited)

Anyone else notice the assistant referee run onto the pitch and show Diomande a red card? Same clown who flagged Sima offside when he ran on to a goal-kick!!!

Edited by CammyF

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Anyone else notice the assistant referee run onto the pitch and show Diomande a red card? Same clown who flagged Sima offside when he ran on to a goal-kick!!!

Never seen that no, was it same guy didn’t think Jullien was offside in league cup final 2019?

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I noticed that. I actually didn't know that linesman had cards.