I think Spurs fans probably pay at least 50%-100% more for their seat.

Also it's the tv money that now counts down there more than the gate money. The English are paying far more than the Scots and many Scots are paying good money for the EPL too.

Instead of comparing how much we pay you have to look at income instead. Rangers a putting out a pretty decent product for the money they take in.

The reason the value for money might not look so good when costing per head is lower number of people interested in the product. Basically we are paying a premium for a niche product.

I think the loyal 49,000 repeat customers and the 55M turnover would initially attract them, however, the 27M of debt and the 19M mortgage coupled with the 3 year profit forecast of: 8M loss, 4M loss, break even; might put them off.

No serious investor who wants to make money would touch any football club. The only such person to make good money was Fergus McCann.

I think Spurs fans probably pay at least 50%-100% more for their seat.

im talking about turnover. we turnover at least as much as them, so it means at least as much money is flowing through the club: thats fans money, by and large.

Also it's the tv money that now counts down there more than the gate money. The English are paying far more than the Scots and many Scots are paying good money for the EPL too.

the english arent paying more for their product, there is just more of them paying it. when you compare what the average loyal rangers fan pays per year, and the same with an english team, there wont be much difference.

Instead of comparing how much we pay you have to look at income instead. Rangers a putting out a pretty decent product for the money they take in.

i dont have to look at anything. if i am treated as a consumer i can just say, "whats better value for money, this product or that? what should i spend my money on, this or that?". it doesnt matter how the product came about - thats their problem, why should i care if they are doing a good job on their resources? i dont buy a car because the makers of it done jolly well to get anythign out at all - i just buy the one that represents the best value for money. thats why people in ireland support english teams instead of us or celtic.

in the "supporting a football team" market, rangers are simply one club like any other. personally, i will always watch rangers when i have the money, not because someone has convinced me its good value for money, but because i am a rangers supporter. that being said, i am not convinced its good value for money just now. and perhaps those who have set up a funnel from their labour to the ibrox coffers, those who are the worst to be treated mainly as consumers, have genuine reasons to think that mismanagement has affected their product, has tarnished their subscription.

Does watching Rangers equate to value for money? The simple answer is no and I am nnot just talking about the product on the pitch, I am talking the entire package. We have a board that treat us like sh1t, they refuse to defend us in the face of aggresive policing and a media campaign that some of the most posioness journos won't rest until we are 'no more'.

The product on the pitch has gotten worse over the course of the last decade - from players like Gazza, Laudrup, Albertz, Amato, Gio, Tugay etc to players from Hibs and Killie.

As our custodians lack of ambition and decision to downsize kicked in the product has gotten steadily worse. I for one have thought long and hard regarding renewing my season ticket for the last 3-4 seasons (usually the cheque was in the post as soon as my renewel form hit the door mat) and I'll be thinking carefully for the foreseeable future.

Cammy F