Deal or No Deal - Transfer Updates

so he will be getting about 25k a week for 4 years. I hope he is decent if we are paying that sort of money on wages because if he is shite then we would have a player that won't move due to his wages.

We should have wage structures more performance based these days anyway.

2.5 mill for the transfer fee I don't think is too bad.

How does purchasing a co-owned player work ? He is co-owned by Palermo.

I was thinking the same thing mate, seems we would be buying Sampdorias stake in the player.

Can't see any mention of this anywhere else????

Me neither and I really hope it's not true. Rotten player.

Carraciolo (sp) has attracted interest in the past from Liverpool, PSG and Roma. 2 Italian caps. Thik he could be a very good signing - famous last words!!

Can't see any mention of this anywhere else????

I think Clyde reported it first and its since been picked up by a couple of the papers. Bit of a strange one as I thought he was right-sided so that's hardly a priority just now is it?

Me neither and I really hope it's not true. Rotten player.

Carraciolo (sp) has attracted interest in the past from Liverpool, PSG and Roma. 2 Italian caps. Thik he could be a very good signing - famous last words!!

He hasn't got the sexiest scoring record though although he has played in one of the toughest leagues to score goals in. If he signs he'll be up against the likes of Simon Ford, Lee Wilkie and Darren Barr.