TBH Faye has only been an imposter in 2 games. Its possible he struggled to find the pace of the games difficult to automatically adjust or he wasnt match fit.

He cant be a bad bad player coming from the Premiership. He had 2 absolute shockers but people are always too quick to jump on someones back. Its a fact that some players can take a long long time to settle even with the shortests of moves yet they arent going to get much confidence with everyone on there back.

So Faye playing well is only a good thing for us as we could be done with more midfielders. Maybe him not moving to Blackburn could turn out a good thing

BTW Im in a good mood tonight due to being on Chinese New Year holidays so thats probably the reason behind that post :)

You have a good point Gribz but in the heat of competitive football, when someone looks so out of their depth in what is a much maligned league in England, there just seems no hope for them.

Faye reminds me of that player Souness signed as he had a phonecall to recommend the player from someone claiming to be George Weah. The guy was subbed on and then subbed off ten minutes later.

Faye has been hooked at half time twice out of two starts, that is such a heinous crime in football, that I find it hard to see how he'll get another chance, bar a huge injury crisis.

When you're that bad, you've completely blown it.

I hope ID tells watty to get some of these outstanding performers involved in the first team. With the new signings and players coming back to full fitness, it's time watty gave the team a bit of a shake up.

Adam hasn't put in any(IMO) performances of late to justify him getting a regular start. Weir is starting to show his age and needs a rest. With Dailly and Webster now available for selection, this decision should be a bit of a no brainer for Watty.

Papac gives a hundred percent and has done an admirable job covering a position that is unnatural to him, but as soon as as Stevie Smith is anywhere near match fit, he should be starting.

I'd like to see us inject a bit more energy into our performances. To say that they are a bit lacklustre is an undrestatement. Gow, Davies and Nacho are all players who like to play on the front foot and with lots of positive commitment and should be given a chance.

I think we let teams of the hook and don't allow our players to play to their full potential due to our(WS) over-cautious and low tempo approach to games.

There's silverware there for the taking this season. I'd rather we went and got it rather than us waiting/hoping that it's going to fall in our laps.

NO SURRENDER. W.A.T.P :cheers: