I expect Rangers to win at least 2 out of the 3 domestic trophies every year.

The past few seasons have been a major let down, especially last season. When PLG arrived we all had hard ons at the thought of the football we'd play and the players he'd bring in. It quickly turned sour.

WS has steadied the ship and brought in some decent players but his policy of playing ultra defensive tactics at home in europe will be his downfall. Home games are where two-legged ties are won.

I'm with Gazza 8 on this one. The treble is a real possibility for us this season, but I'd take two. As long as one is the league title.

Had a wee discussion with one of my best mates(He's A Bluenose) about the league title. He reckons the 'scum' are favourites for the title based on the their transfer window activity and our lack of it. I don't believe that. I don't think they bought anybody that we need to be concerned about.

With players coming back from injury, coupled with the players that we did manage to bring in, i personally think we have more than enough quality to win the league.

If we were to lose out on the league, i don't think it'll be because of the goings on in the transfer window, it'll be more to do with Walters tactics and team selections.

I think we have pretty good squad of players, i just don't think WS is utilizing it's obvious(to me anyway) potential.

Maybe I'm just being greedy and should be happy at where we're at. Especially compared to our last two seasons.

I want the Treble...

I believe we will get the Title.. Think Utd will get lucky in the LCF.

Scottish Cup is a hoo doo for us, and I can't see us doing it for some reason!

But the title, its ours for fook sake!

I'm with Gazza 8 on this one. The treble is a real possibility for us this season, but I'd take two. As long as one is the league title.

Had a wee discussion with one of my best mates(He's A Bluenose) about the league title. He reckons the 'scum' are favourites for the title based on the their transfer window activity and our lack of it. I don't believe that. I don't think they bought anybody that we need to be concerned about.

With players coming back from injury, coupled with the players that we did manage to bring in, i personally think we have more than enough quality to win the league.

If we were to lose out on the league, i don't think it'll be because of the goings on in the transfer window, it'll be more to do with Walters tactics and team selections.

I think we have pretty good squad of players, i just don't think WS is utilizing it's obvious(to me anyway) potential.

Maybe I'm just being greedy and should be happy at where we're at. Especially compared to our last two seasons.

Good post and agreed with the final 3 paragraphs