Come On Rangers !!!!!!

LMAO Beattie :D

But I share your enthusism Fraser, I hope the other 50,000 tonight do aswell.

Im quite cautious about the game itself, mainly because I dont have a clue who WS will play or what formation. Id be happy with a 4-4-2 and having a go at the Greeks. I beleive in a game like this the best defence is to attack. They are coming to what should be a fortress and too often in Europe we have allowed teams to relax at Ibrox and we end up getting beat.

We should be putting the shits up them and giving them a right good go.

Disappointing? The decision to play him up top himself could cost us a plce in the last 16.

Bugger, we should have appointed Gazza instead of Walter as manager: he clearly knows how to get us further in Europe...

:devil:

Disappointing? The decision to play him up top himself could cost us a plce in the last 16.

Agreed. What is it with Rangers managers seeing something that everyone else cant? McCulloch has played this role for 2 games and been absolutely terible in the role.