he will if he gets the supply... down side to boyd he harly ever makes his own chances...

If we played to his stengths like you say give him more/better supply he requires then he would be top scorer every season IMO, but with Walter's tactics I doubt he will change to do that.

He can/could improve his all round play of course but would it increase/decrease his scoring stats if doing so?

Would you want someone who scores 30 goals a season or someone who scores 15 and works a bit harder, I know who I would take.

What's the difference between Boyd and McCoist? I don't know the answer, I'm just wondering.

well one has been here for a few seasons and been the top scorer the other was here for a bit longer :D and is a legend but was also in a far better team than we have now IMO. I'm not slagging McCoist off here I loved the guy.

you can't compare really IMO, both score/scored goals for fun when given the right supply. IMO boyd could be our best/top striker/scorer we've had since coisty but we need to play to his strengths to do that but that will never happen.

What's the difference between Boyd and McCoist? I don't know the answer, I'm just wondering.

ally worked alot harder IMO than boyd..... boyd is a static attacker......

plus mccoist had a lot better team around him is his day....