Gazza on suicide watch.

Boom boom boom let me hear you say Gazza ...Gazza!!!

Legend within legends!!!!

Id love to put my arm round the guy and slap him better. Hopefully someone who knows him takes him on in a job he likes and gets him better. I wouldnt be upset if WS did it for us

Going back Rangers as maybe youth coach would do him the world of good,back with Coisty,Durrant & Walter

We are not a charity organisation and owe Gazza nothing. He was well paid to play for us. He is not the best role model for young players and therefore not the man for the job. Gazza has to sort out his own life,Rangers can't employ all ex-players just because they can't control their own life.

Hard! Yes, but the real world.

We are not a charity organisation and owe Gazza nothing. He was well paid to play for us. He is not the best role model for young players and therefore not the man for the job. Gazza has to sort out his own life,Rangers can't employ all ex-players just because they can't control their own life.

Hard! Yes, but the real world.

Easy to say,sometimes in life some people need a helping hand :drink:

Easy to say,sometimes in life some people need a helping hand :drink:

Gazza has been offered help many times, but keeps returning to the drink. Anyone with an addiction need to help themselves.All the help in the world won't help them unless they help themselves.

Gazza has been offered help many times, but keeps returning to the drink. Anyone with an addiction need to help themselves.All the help in the world won't help them unless they help themselves.

OOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!,Yer a hard man :uzi: :drink:

OOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!,Yer a hard man :uzi: :drink:

Just realistic. He has been in addiction centres often but they can only advise you they can't watch him 24\7. i certainly wouldn't want my kid coached by anyone who possibly has been drinking.