Sebo Officially Comments On Where He'll Play Next Year

There have been speculations, wishes, questions and rumours about Filip Sebo�´s football future. We are exclusively bringing you the only official version of the situation.

"I am enjoying life in France. I have adapted well and work hard every day," said the player just before he boarded the plane to Metz, where his current team will face the home team on Saturday.

"I take things as they come, day by day. Right now I am on a one-year loan in Valenciennes. We will see where I will be next season," the player said for filipsebo.com.

He added: "Ibrox is very, very deep in my heart, especially people in Scotland, the fans. They mean so much to me. I want to thank every single one of them who supported me. I also want to thank the critics, they helped me improve and become stronger after my first season in Scotland. That is all I want to say now."

At the end of the conversation with Filip, he mentioned the following: "You can contact my media manager Michal Matejovic regarding this topic and he will update you on the situation as we communicate every day. I am on a one-year loan in France and the season ends in May. It remains to be seen what happens after."

It appears to be a matter of time in Filip�´s case. We asked his personal media manager Michal Matejovic, whether or not his client will return to Ibrox and what the situation is around this issue:

"Fila" has been receiving hundreds of e-mails from people in Scotland. More than three thousand after he moved to France. The fans desperately want to know whether he will return to Ibrox. The support he receives over http://www.filipsebo.com from the Rangers supporters is enormous and myself having previously worked with other players, I have seen nothing like that before. Filip has really started to feel the "once a Ranger, always a Ranger" and I must say he was a bit shocked. Especially with Scottish people sending in photographs of tattoos with his name, naming pets after him, and travelling regularly to France to watch him play. For now, I can�´t say whether or not Filip Sebo will return to Rangers. But I will inform as soon as we move on in this situation. A decision should be made around April."

Looks like it will be interesting to follow how things turn out.

Just wanted to get people's thoughts on this. He's a forgotten man in a lot of ways, people tend to forget he is still a Rangers player officially.

The part in this statement about the pets etc.. it really is amazing how such a mediocre player became such a cult hero at the club.

I know he wasn't great and what-not, but there's this really small voice in my head who I'm trying to shut up telling me that I want him to come back and be a success. There was always something heartwarming being at Ibrox when we were comfortable in a match and he'd come on, try his best, fall on his arse and we'd all still shout 'Sebo' constantly.

LIke Buffel, Im a Sebo fan and think he deserved more of a chance. He barely played a game for us. He was brought on and got 7 mins here and 8 mins there in games - no way near enough to settle at a club.

He was a decent striker in Austria.

I still think he played superbly in the one upfront role at Parkhead last season. People class him as a headless chicken, but that headless chicken was more effective than Boyd's musical statue act.

With WS's formation of playing one through the middle I think we could do worse than bring him back. Cousin will be away and Darcheville is always injured. So rather than pay for another striker id take him back and spend the cash elsewhere in the team.

Guest BTBBilly
LIke Buffel, Im a Sebo fan and think he deserved more of a chance. He barely played a game for us. He was brought on and got 7 mins here and 8 mins there in games - no way near enough to settle at a club.

He was a decent striker in Austria.

I still think he played superbly in the one upfront role at Parkhead last season. People class him as a headless chicken, but that headless chicken was more effective than Boyd's musical statue act.

With WS's formation of playing one through the middle I think we could do worse than bring him back. Cousin will be away and Darcheville is always injured. So rather than pay for another striker id take him back and spend the cash elsewhere in the team.

Yet again i have to agree with Gribz, i thought Sebo had a great game against celtic. He has the same heart and passion as wee Novo. Runs tirelessly and chases everything. He would definately suit the 4-5-1 formation.

And who knows maybe working with coisty can bring the best out of him. I dont think he was loaned with an option to sell, WS may still have plans for Sebo. After all he is only 23 (infact he is 24 in 2 days)

Yet again i have to agree with Gribz, i thought Sebo had a great game against celtic. He has the same heart and passion as wee Novo. Runs tirelessly and chases everything. He would definately suit the 4-5-1 formation.

And who knows maybe working with coisty can bring the best out of him. I dont think he was loaned with an option to sell, WS may still have plans for Sebo. After all he is only 23 (infact he is 24 in 2 days)

Im beginning to like you!! You need to get that post count up a bit mate when you talk good sense like this :cheers:

The game he came on against Celtic at Ibrox aswell last season he had a good few runs at there defence and caused them more problems. You just knew all of Ibrox wanted him to slam one in the net.

Sebo is another attack minded player who just wants to have a go at the oppposition. Sebo and Novo upfront with Buffel playing behind them would be very interesting and entertaining IMO.

Im beginning to like you!! You need to get that post count up a bit mate when you talk good sense like this :cheers:

The game he came on against Celtic at Ibrox aswell last season he had a good few runs at there defence and caused them more problems. You just knew all of Ibrox wanted him to slam one in the net.

Sebo is another attack minded player who just wants to have a go at the oppposition. Sebo and Novo upfront with Buffel playing behind them would be very interesting and entertaining IMO.

3 small players.... Sebo is like a brick sh1thouse but not tall enough.... all 3 have pace to burn, but as we know in the Scottish game with most teams having 10 men behind the ball it is rather difficult to run at them.

sebo and buffel will hopefully be elsewhere next season, we need far better quality than them IMO but good luck to both of them when they move on :cheers:

Sorry but got to argue with you here. Buffel has the skill, the technique, the 1 touch that were crying out for right now, if only he had novos determination and hunger he would be a class act at Rangers. He just needs another chance, if C.Adam gets game after game to get some form why can't he let in Buffel and Gow. This will bring up the row over us paying Feyernood the fee of around �£500K (don't quote me on this one), are we really that cheap?

Sorry but got to argue with you here. Buffel has the skill, the technique, the 1 touch that were crying out for right now, if only he had novos determination and hunger he would be a class act at Rangers. He just needs another chance, if C.Adam gets game after game to get some form why can't he let in Buffel and Gow. This will bring up the row over us paying Feyernood the fee of around �£500K (don't quote me on this one), are we really that cheap?

Great to read Im not on my own RE Buffel.

I was starting to doubt my judgement saying Buffel and Sebo should be in te team but the current performances (not results) have showed why there is a great shout for them to be involved.

Seeeeebo Seeeeeebo!!!

I do agree he has skill as most of us would (this has been done to death on here many times) he has hardly done it in a Rangers jersey and I think he has had enough chances and in his preferred position.

The likes of Gow I agree should get a chance at least and would be on every time before adam...........but buffel not for me get rid asap.

We are very shrewd which show's in the figures just released but if WS thought he was good enough i'm sure we would pay the �£500k or what is due but as he doesn't play him and has told Bain or whoever to get rid of him he obviously doesn't think so.........

Great to read Im not on my own RE Buffel.

I was starting to doubt my judgement saying Buffel and Sebo should be in te team but the current performances (not results) have showed why there is a great shout for them to be involved.

Seeeeebo Seeeeeebo!!!

I honestly think you're mental m8 if you think this :devil: :fish: