Sebo Officially Comments On Where He'll Play Next Year

But your in denial! whats worse? :devil: ;)

not in denial m8 i've seen him play since he's been here and he's not for me, he has skill as we've all said but i'll definatley get that dvd to you sooner rather than later but i probaby won't be able to fill up a dvd.........

goal against celtic, goal in europe hmmmm what else is there :fish:

not bad for his time here is it :devil:

not in denial m8 i've seen him play since he's been here and he's not for me, he has skill as we've all said but i'll definatley get that dvd to you sooner rather than later but i probaby won't be able to fill up a dvd.........

goal against celtic, goal in europe hmmmm what else is there :fish:

not bad for his time here is it :devil:

Ok mate, i do take your point of view on buffel that he didnt do it consistantly. But tell me how you dont think he cant go on and do it again on a consistant level a) if played in right position b) under better management backing him c) being more mature (remember only 25) and wanting to improve d) showing the right effort in training and friendlies

Ok mate, i do take your point of view on buffel that he didnt do it consistantly. But tell me how you dont think he cant go on and do it again on a consistant level a) if played in right position b) under better management backing him c) being more mature (remember only 25) and wanting to improve d) showing the right effort in training and friendlies

but there's nothing really to say he will m8 that's my problem.

He has been here a while now I can't see him going from a very inconsistent player (or consistently poor IMO) to being a consistently good player we can relay on every week and I mean going to the likes of Aberdeen, Inverness etc midweek in the pissing rain. If you can tell me how he will do that then great go ahead m8...

:cheers:

I saw enough of Sebo to realise that he'll NEVER be a football player as long as he's got a hole in his @rse.

To compare him to Buffel is utter madness.

So we've got a Buffel fan who isnt a sebo fan - interesting mate!!!

Johnny, You cant assume Buffel will give past right wing performances if played regularly in the centre mate. He must be given a chance

So we've got a Buffel fan who isnt a sebo fan - interesting mate!!!

Johnny, You cant assume Buffel will give past right wing performances if played regularly in the centre mate. He must be given a chance

he did play a lot of his games there m8, i can't understand where you are coming from saying this at all....he did play on the wings but also played centre and didn't impress me there....I honestly wish he could produce what we know he can all game every game but I don't think he can.....

you like him, I don't, another one we can 'chat' about if you make the RST dinner :D

he did play a lot of his games there m8, i can't understand where you are coming from saying this at all....he did play on the wings but also played centre and didn't impress me there....I honestly wish he could produce what we know he can all game every game but I don't think he can.....

you like him, I don't, another one we can 'chat' about if you make the RST dinner :D

Man, if i make that dinner It will be fun!!! Hopefully Buffel will have proved me right by then!!

Im trying to get home end of march to make it.

Can the likes of Buffel getting a game be any worse than the performance in Greece. Some of the players where just dreadful couldn't string basic pases, balls hitting them int he back of the head, is this any worse then letting in some known talented players in for a chance??

Don't get me wrong I am happy we got through but can we keep getting through like this.