Sebo Officially Comments On Where He'll Play Next Year

Can the likes of Buffel getting a game be any worse than the performance in Greece. Some of the players where just dreadful couldn't string basic pases, balls hitting them int he back of the head, is this any worse then letting in some known talented players in for a chance??

Don't get me wrong I am happy we got through but can we keep getting through like this.

again last night IMO you would never have seen buffel at all.....

it's all if's and but's tho but that's my opinion so I say go with what we have why change it if it's getting results for now? this stage in the season is all about getting results simple.

we need a quality midfielder or 2 but ones who are a whole lot better than buffel but again only my opinion...........

The thing is guys,we can sit on here all day and talk about who should / shouldn't be playing and never agree,that's why we have a manager,if either of these players were that good do you not think he would play them ?,I mean ffs give WS some credit for deciding who plays and who doesn't,I for one believe he would play who he thought was the best for Rangers FC

The thing is guys,we can sit on here all day and talk about who should / shouldn't be playing and never agree,that's why we have a manager,if either of these players were that good do you not think he would play them ?,I mean ffs give WS some credit for deciding who plays and who doesn't,I for one believe he would play who he thought was the best for Rangers FC

don't be silly m8, WS plays too defensive and doesn't play the best formation or players he can/has. that's why we're doing so badly this season :devil:

WS gets massive credit from me for where he has put us - no doubt about that!!! But at the end of the day he did the minimum what Eck and PLG were doing. FFS Rangers were in 7th place in the league at one point and that is beyond belief. We should be 2nd at very worst.

But i believe Buffel would make us a better team - thats what we want!!!

However, despite Buff not playing i still applaude Ws andthe fact we are top :cheers:

Walter Smith is doing more than the minimum at the moment, and if you compare him to a very successful French manager, it looks likes he knows his stuff - and his players.

If I remember rightly, in the 9IAR years, Rangers were accused of grinding out results while Celtic were supposedly playing the nice stuff. However, who wants Tommy Burns as manager?

WS gets massive credit from me for where he has put us - no doubt about that!!! But at the end of the day he did the minimum what Eck and PLG were doing. FFS Rangers were in 7th place in the league at one point and that is beyond belief. We should be 2nd at very worst.

But i believe Buffel would make us a better team - thats what we want!!!

However, despite Buff not playing i still applaude Ws andthe fact we are top :cheers:

what are the facts as to why you believe buffel would make us a better team m8 :confused:

you asked me how he wouldn't so I'm asking you this :confused:

1 game against celtic and in europe and a league cup final is not enough for me.....:fish:

Bring Sebo back

A loved the 4 goals he scored for us, they were all crackers

It's a shame if he doesnt get a chance with us as he was never given one. He worked so well to get fitter during last summer and have a whole change in lifestyle, which looked like he was a different player

Do we not all want Sebo to come back and score goals for us, score one at Parkhead as well and shut them up :D