Panathinaikos 1 : 1 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Guest grovecot

4 is incredibly generous for Adam. I can only assume that points are awarded for being able to tie your boots and put your jersey on the right way round.

I pretty much agree with the rest though. Thank fuck for Cueller. We’d be in a right mess without him.

4 is incredibly generous for Adam. I can only assume that points are awarded for being able to tie your boots and put your jersey on the right way round.

I pretty much agree with the rest though. Thank fuck for Cueller. We�d be in a right mess without him.

I think barry's face after adam took out a player while lying on his arse said it all. he acts like he is 10 years old or less with his antics and i'm glad he's out the LC final as he would've probably played from the start!!

he could actually be a very good player if he worked at his fitness and cut out the childish acts.........

it must be hard for other players watching this and not even getting quoted or close to the first team.....

Cuellar, McGregor and Novo all done well IMO. Barry played well in the later of the 2nd half. Papac is consistent also.

I thought 6 was generous for Boyd - he's not doing much to answer his critics and Novo has been far more effective (and actually finished for once! :))

Adam is getting worse with every game and surely Naismith is a better bet there?

McCulloch might be the first choice on the left but he's been out of sorts lately too...

It wasn't a vintage performance although I think we shaded the plaudits in both games and deserved to go through against a team fairly comparible with the OF.

I'm hoping we can improve the team against Bremen with the return of Whittaker, Thomson and of course Darche in the second leg. A bonus could be the return of the "'Smith on the right', on the left" if you get my drift.

Weir is looking tired and incredibly slow and you have to wonder whether Webster could be a better bet in the latter stages of the competition. However, I can't see many managers breaking up a pretty successful and established, central defensive partnership.

At least Dailly looks like he might be able to do a cover job.

What's happened to Hemdani? He was a much better player when he was only getting a game in the CL...

Anyway, the three players I'd like to see replaced in the next round are Broadfoot, Davies and Adam. And whisper it, but I'd probably want Boyd dropped too...

Blimey!! Me and Johnny agree on something!! ;)

Adam is shocking. He has flashes of a bit of skill that come off sometimes but then again so do 100s of people who only play 5-a sides.

He shouldnt be near a rangers shirt at the moment. Get himself 30% fitter and start playing sensible football and he may be a decent guy to have on the bench.

Blimey!! Me and Johnny agree on something!! ;)

Adam is shocking. He has flashes of a bit of skill that come off sometimes but then again so do 100s of people who only play 5-a sides.

He shouldnt be near a rangers shirt at the moment. Get himself 30% fitter and start playing sensible football and he may be a decent guy to have on the bench.

only joking he's a great player IMO :devil:

I think he's picked mainly on his previous contributions or goals in Europe this season but if WS can't see he's done virtually nothing for a while then he will keep picking him. I'd like to see Gow given a chance out there but anyone at present will offer more than he does IMO......

only joking he's a great player IMO :devil:

I think he's picked mainly on his previous contributions or goals in Europe this season but if WS can't see he's done virtually nothing for a while then he will keep picking him. I'd like to see Gow given a chance out there but anyone at present will offer more than he does IMO......

Now i just need to to convince you Boyd is shite and Buffel should play :cheers: