Is BF playing any better though? He was slightly better in the 2nd half against Hearts but that was only one game. What about yesterday?

I think in the last 2 games we have to give credit to Dailly aswell. Him being in there allows others to go forward.

Hemdani and Thomson may struggle to get back in the first team at the moment. Davis and Dailly cant be dropped just now.

I've not seen the game yet,but BF gets good reports from the media,so it must benefit him when there is other guys in the midfield doing thier job properly as well,by all accounts BF,SD & CD all played well,but as I said i've yet to see any highlights.

I think the signing of Dailly and Davis have been excellent and could be the reason we end up Champions

Totally agree and i think Fergie has to be worried about Thomson coming back.

Davis or Scott Brown. Davis has done more for us in two games than brown has done all season for the Tims.

Totally agree and i think Fergie has to be worried about Thomson coming back.

Davis or Scott Brown. Davis has done more for us in two games than brown has done all season for the Tims.

Picked up one of the Sunday rags, only player above a 6 for Celtic was Brown with an 8. Yet was it not him who sold a goal yesterday? :confused:

Picked up one of the Sunday rags, only player above a 6 for Celtic was Brown with an 8. Yet was it not him who sold a goal yesterday? :confused:

Dont think so.... they beat Hibs 2-0 did they not ? :fish:

He sold a goal against ICT in midweek though.

I think the signing of Dailly and Davis have been excellent and could be the reason we end up Champions

Yip and nobody was that over keen on these 2 coming. I certainly was happy about it - 2 players i rate.

Dont know what it is about Dailly but he suits the blue jersey.

As Hurlock says, the choice for Midfield is as good as its been for a while (except he missed out Faye :fish: ).