The commentators seemed to think he had a no bad game. He was fuckin' awful! See this when he tries to beat a guy, loses the ball then falls to his knees claiming a free kick and when the ref doesn't give it he goes in a wee huff. It gets right on my small man boobs. Fuck off you we cock of a guy. You're pish!

yup, instead of getting off his arse and chasing the ball that he just lost he goes in a huff and starts cursing and swearing! fuckin annoys they hell right outa me.

I agree, he's just not cutting the mustard. I always thik Burke looks more dangerous infield, he can beat players on his day and seems more suited to slippijg balls through for the strikers to run onto than crossing the ball.

I thought he was very poor. The most annoying thing though was the set pieces and the constant high balls into the box. Didnt really win any til Boyd came on.

Burke reminds me of Stephen Hughes, just a little to lightweight. A shame cos he did show a lot of promise at times

The thing that annoys me is how he usually fails to read game situations. A few times yesterday and in recent games he seems to be about 3 seconds late in reacting to space opening up in dangerous areas. By that time defenders have also noticed this and are covering and the half yard he could have made is lost . I noticed this at the semi final too and I have never really understood the criticism Burkey has taken until recently.

In Burkes defence, he played most of the game wide left - he is a right winger and very one footed (as most wingers are). Wasn't his best game but didn't deserve the abuse he received (at the game). Also, those who booed him when he lifted the cup should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Cammy F