passed or present ?

thee most overrated player i can think of his Raul! :admin: rank rotten in my opinion and only at real madrid for as long as he has been because he knows the right people! cant believe they got rid of morientes ahead of him !

passed or present ?

thee most overrated player i can think of his Raul! :admin: rank rotten in my opinion and only at real madrid for as long as he has been because he knows the right people! cant believe they got rid of morientes ahead of him !

99 caps for Spain, most goals for them too I think. Aye, he's shite!

Morientes had one decent season on loan and did fuck all for Liverpool apart from show the techniche of how to miss.....

99 caps for Spain, most goals for them too I think. Aye, he's shite!

Morientes had one decent season on loan and did fuck all for Liverpool apart from show the techniche of how to miss.....

pre-liverpool he was shithot though!

dont think beckhams over-rated, think he's improved a lot as a player, just all the hype about him is bloody annoying. appears to be finished now though, piss-poor WC and i actaully hope he gets dropped for lennon.

Beckham has been ok in a poor Madrid team. I dont like him at all an think he should have been dropped in the WC for Lennon but he has had a great career, cant knock that.

His missus, wat did she sing to Jordan...Who let the dogs out.... sums her up for me, I wouldnt!

Ok, I'll give you that Becks is a decent player but past it now.

If were really talking over rated then I'd like to go a bit retro and say two words ........................

Paul

and

Mcstay.

Honestly Ballack i thought he was ok thru out the wc

He was ok, which is nothing more than mediocre, reasonable, average...

He just doesn't light up matches the way a player of his reputation should. He's supposed to be the pinnacle of German football, an iconic player. He doesn't come close imo.

And as for Zlatan, well his ass is unable to cash the cheques his great gob comes up with. He thinks he's brilliant. During the WC he was anything but.

I'd be fine with his arrogance if he could show it on the pitch. But he doesn't.

Honestly Ballack i thought he was ok thru out the wc

Didnt really see him have a bad game and everything Germany did went through him so not sure how he was over rated?