It's Player of the SEASON not Player of the HALF SEASON.

Off topic here, I wonder how Hutton felt yesterday when he found out we'd won the cup?

he still played this season m8 so what's your problem with him getting a mention, he helped us big time to get where we were before he left and done more in that time than a lot of others who have been playing all season :(

i'm sure hutton would've been happy being a gers fan :)

If Hutton wins POTY I'll walk down Argyle Street with my cock hanging out my jeans.

There's no doubting Hutton was fantastic for us this season but it would be a massive shame if he won it ahead of the likes of Cuellar and McGregor who have been just as good as Hutton and who will have played the full season for us.

If Hutton wins POTY I'll walk down Argyle Street with my cock hanging out my jeans.

There's no doubting Hutton was fantastic for us this season but it would be a massive shame if he won it ahead of the likes of Cuellar and McGregor who have been just as good as Hutton and who will have played the full season for us.

I don't think anyone is actually saying he will win POTY here just saying he probably 'would've' if he'd still been here and playing the way he was.....

I don't think anyone is actually saying he will win POTY here just saying he probably 'would've' if he'd still been here and playing the way he was.....

It would've been extremely tight between him and Cuellar which is fantastic.

And after Gazza's threat/promise, we'll all be praying he doesn't!

I'd imagine he would be pleased for all of his mates, maybe saddened that he missed out, but he does have a winners medal down there already.

Sad thing is, if he stayed, it looks like we could be winning a lot more