More moonbeams or some real, properly exciting news?

Talk in everlasting words

And dedicate them all to me

And I will give you all my life

I'm here if you should call to me

You think that I don't even mean

A single word I say

It's only words, and words are all

I have to take your heart away

You think that I don't even mean

A single word I say

We have heard all these promises before about the money available for next season. I will believe it when i see it.

Its generous to give the UEFA away tickets at cut price etc but would he have been much better reducing the home leg prices so 20 x the amount of fans could have benefitted - the games have came thick and fast and all the home fans are expected to dip in further - a reduction here would have been a great gesture seen as we have been playing european games since July.

As for the stadium development - is this on the cards or at the idea stage?? I read somewhere of a 700 million re-development which is bonkers - Liverpool couldnt afford that and had to reduce that figure by 50%. Emirates only cost around 300 million (only :) )

Positive but yes I won't be up early to get it confirmed... :moon:

Well I have and there's no sign of Bain's interview. :mad:

However it seems that you were right with the news, Frankie, and I'm severely underwhelmed. Yes, they are nice touches, but I can't help the feeling that the tickets for Lisbon are being funded by the rest of us with the �£35 ticket charge for the rest of us.

And if that's the case then I also feel that there will be some other weay of recouping the �£20 or so that they are losing from not having a season ticket increase.

some exciting news for all Rangers supporters
I don't think so.

Underwhelmed, but I didn't honesty expect any massive news tbh. I'm not sure why the media hyped this up to be something amazing.

The ticket thing is a nice gesture though surely?

Gribz, SDM says that they're close to putting in an initial planning application, so that's still very much on the cards by the look of it.