Your First Old Firm Game

Saturday will be my fourth Old Firm game that i will be attending

My first one was a few seasons ago at Parkhead when we drew 0-0, Burke missed an open goal from 6 yards out :brick:

Second one was last season was when Mr Hemdani scored on the last minute to get us a draw

Third was this season when we pumped them 3-0, what a day that was

So i am un beaten in Old Firm games, hopefully this will stay the same even if it is a draw we manage on saturday

My Fifth will be at Parkhead in a few weeks :D

Christ, can't remember - possibley the League Cup Final 1983 (ish) when we won 3-2 and Ally McCoist scored a hatrick.....

That was 25 years ago, taking an average of 4 OF games a season since, I could have been to 100 - that can't be right, can it?

Cammy F

Christ, can't remember - possibley the League Cup Final 1983 (ish) when we won 3-2 and Ally McCoist scored a hatrick.....

That was 25 years ago, taking an average of 4 OF games a season since, I could have been to 100 - that can't be right, can it?

Cammy F

Out of that 100 how many we won , lost etc

Can your old head work maths like that out :flipa:

Kidding

First one was 1983 I think, best one was probably the 3-2 win where Superally finished his hat-trick in extra time.

God I wish I could still get to games as often as I did back then :(

Out of that 100 how many we won , lost etc

Can your old head work maths like that out :flipa:

Kidding

In a word, NO!!!

Will maybe have a think about it over the weekend, consult my oracle of Rangers information and get back to you......:cheers:

Cammy F