Your First Old Firm Game

Just to add it's my wee one's 1st OF Saturday I've never let him before!! It's his 5th bithday too!!

I take my 5 yo brother to a lot of games aswell, he went in a mood with me last week saying that I never take him to OF's or big European matches. Loves Kris Boyd, most the young ones do.

I take my 5 yo brother to a lot of games aswell, he went in a mood with me last week saying that I never take him to OF's or big European matches. Loves Kris Boyd, most the young ones do.

Same here Boyding is his best played by a country mile!!

First one was the disaster game. Thankfully i was only allowed to go as my uncle could not attend and i used his season ticket for the main stand. Normally i would have been on stairway 13 for any other game.

won 2-1 at the piggery start of season 79/80...they went 1 up then jim bett equalised...they had a goal chopped off and then in the last moments of the game willie johnston took a throw in...it landed at the feet of alex miller who cracked it into the top corner....brilliant!...went with my mate as previously my dad wouldnt let me go to an OF game...bought tickets on the day...ah nostalgia...

a wee song commemorating the game came out soon after...

Jimmy Bett...what a bet...he put the ball in the celtc net...haha celtc

the Rangers end was a mass of blue when alex miller made it number 2 haha celtc

billy mcneil he thought that it was tragic...

but we all thought that it was fuckin magic

jimmy Bett...what a bet...he put the ball in the celtc net...haha...celtc!

...got a wee tingle remembering that...