Hows The Nerves People ?

Painted a wall in the hall,and worked away a rust hole in the car body. Got to drive tonight so i can't touch the drink.It is a bit early for that anyway. Going to find something else to do for a while.

Boring bastards :fish:

Leave the car - its the first OF game in 6 months!!! :cheers:

i am getting nervous at the press coverage - its like everyone expects us to win this fairly easily.

I've been thinkng that for the last couple of days. Pride comes before a fall!!!! But after the last couple of seasons, I think we deserve to be a bit optimistic.

I am frigg'n knackered. can't sit still, my hands are stone cold and nearly worn away by rubbing them. I hope we dominate more in the second half as it could save me a heart attack.

I am frigg'n knackered. can't sit still, my hands are stone cold and nearly worn away by rubbing them. I hope we dominate more in the second half as it could save me a heart attack.

I think you might be dead ya old fart......

Have a beer, it gives you ice cold nerves....

I think you might be dead ya old fart......

Have a beer, it gives you ice cold nerves....

Couldn't drink as i have to drive tonight. The second half was far easier though as we dominated most of it. I just got worried we were sitting too deep at the end though.

Will enjoy a few beers and a half to celebrate tonight.

I have a fifty-fifty driving agreement with my wife.

I drive to where we are going and she drives back.:drink::onetoomany: