I'm listening to Clyde 1. A tink phoned in adament there's a conspiracy going on. The guy on the panel (don't know his name) asked the caller "who conspires against Celtic? Do referees meet up before the season and say let's conspire against Celtic this season? Or is it the SFA, the SPL, the SFL or all three?"

He got battered in about the caller. Fantastic!

Great listening to the numpties hurting.One even said the records played at the beginning of the game are sectarian:wanker:

eejits !

What a bunch of plebs. Given what we have suffered from the SPL and UEFA do they honestly think that the OFFICIAL pre-match tunes would be remotely sectarian.

You couldnt buy that lot an IQ !

WTF, rangers fan on there (aye right) admitting thompson dived and when tanyor said about smith saying thommo has gone to the hospital, he said aye right.

hmm

Thomson did dive though.

I'm listening to Clyde 1. A tink phoned in adament there's a conspiracy going on. The guy on the panel (don't know his name) asked the caller "who conspires against Celtic? Do referees meet up before the season and say let's conspire against Celtic this season? Or is it the SFA, the SPL, the SFL or all three?"

He got battered in about the caller. Fantastic!

You have to love it - they have the conspiracy theories BEFORE the game, DURING the game and AFTER the game.

They never lose fair and square. Typical Tims and exactly why I cnat stand them as a support.

They were the better team first half and we were by far the better team second half....

But if they think that Stuart Dougal was biased towards Rangers they should have been watching the game with me - because I felt that Dougal gave them everything !!!! (Broon pen aside, but he stayed on his feet so had the chance to score...)

Great listening to the numpties hurting.One even said the records played at the beginning of the game are sectarian:wanker:

Lol yeah im just listening to that now :uzi:

Fair play to Traynor though, he put the guy in his place.