ITV 3 (Scotland) or ITV 4

Who's watching tomorrows game on Itv 3 with the Anti Rangers Brigade (Walker,Archie & Co) i know for a fact i will be tuning in to ITV 4 for some decent comentry& opinions and unbiast support from the media down south

:rfc:

Why is ITV 4 showing good football games ? as they had the Chelsea game last night too , have they bought the rightsto the Uefa Cup as well as the Champions League cant see Sky being too chuffed.

I got the game delayed last time but only found out the next day, the TV listings had the other 3 quarters all listed. So il be getting up and checking this time round.

I had no idea who the commentators were last time, they were possibly from Eurosport but thank god its not Crocker and Booth.

ITV4 for me...

The coverage last week as superb. An excellent pre-match tour of MP with Ally. Then positive analysis of the game from a panel happy to support the British team whilst retaining a balanced perspective of the match.

It's not rocket science yet our agenda-led media simply won't do it.

Why is ITV 4 showing good football games ? as they had the Chelsea game last night too , have they bought the rightsto the Uefa Cup as well as the Champions League cant see Sky being too chuffed.

eh?

ITV has the contract to show 2 live games for the CL on Tuesdays

Sky have the Wednesday contract

I don't think Sky will be losing any sleep over not showing the UEFA cup

eh?

ITV has the contract to show 2 live games for the CL on Tuesdays

Sky have the Wednesday contract

I don't think Sky will be losing any sleep over not showing the UEFA cup

Yeah your right really ment for the Uefa Cup.