Can't believe we're one goal away from european semi

This is the games where pretty performances dont come into it at all. I'll take us going through on pens or a dull 1-1, just anything. Id love to see us in the Semi finals.

I still cant get the 0-0 1st leg out of my head though.

Fook me guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!,possibly one goal away from a european semi final............................................I thought the forum would be buzzing,ya dancer mon the GERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!.WATP

Sorry i hate these statements. we were only one game away from a CL place twice. Scotland were one game away from the EC for more than one game. I keep hearing these clich�©s but it never seems to get us anywhere. we are possibly one goal from winning or losing and 90-120minutes from losing or winning. I hope we play well and even if we lose i hope we play well and die fighting.

Sorry i hate these statements. we were only one game away from a CL place twice. Scotland were one game away from the EC for more than one game. I keep hearing these clich�©s but it never seems to get us anywhere. we are possibly one goal from winning or losing and 90-120minutes from losing or winning. I hope we play well and even if we lose i hope we play well and die fighting.

Ok then,we're one goal away from getting ko'd from the quarter final of a european tournament.............:drink::rfc::onetoomany:

Ok then,we're one goal away from getting ko'd from the quarter final of a european tournament.............:drink::rfc::onetoomany:

Thats better Ian it will make the victory all the more sweet now.;)

Originally Posted by Gribz

This is the games where pretty performances dont come into it at all. I'll take us going through on pens or a dull 1-1, just anything. Id love to see us in the Semi finals.

Originally Posted by Super_Ally

Spot on!

Yep I'll take any win!!!!

I still cant get the 0-0 1st leg out of my head though.

But then again I'll easy take a brilliant 2-0 win :cheers: