Can't believe we're one goal away from european semi

Fook me guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!,possibly one goal away from a european semi final............................................I thought the forum would be buzzing,ya dancer mon the GERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!.WATP

I think there is a lot of caution at the moment with it being so evenly poised. We are 7/2 with the bookies to win.

If we got a goal at Ibrox id be overjoyed but im really cautious about tonight.

Would be unbelievable if we nicked through here though

I woke up this morning and felt very confident about the game. I believe we will do it tonight. Im going on my gut feeling but the vibes feel good for no apparent reason. spooky!

2-0 to us with nacho getting the first goal.

It is very exciting, eh!

I think the problem is too many of us are worried that being over-confident will jinx our season. Too many things can still go wrong but at the same time we should appreciate how far we've come already!

WATP

I have been very critical of our overall performances of late but tonight is one of the nights when walters tactics should be deployed. I dont give a sh*t if we defend all night tonight and nick a goal along the line. and its even more ammo to rub in timmies face in it if we win!

Quarter final of a european cup, the first i have seen. Watched many videos of past european runs, now am seeing one in my lifetime.

If we get through tonight i think i might cry of happiness, the club will make me so proud, seeing my team in a semi final would be amazing, then you never know what could happen after that. Who cares if we have fixture conjestion, go make history Rangers

Quarter final of a european cup, the first i have seen. Watched many videos of past european runs, now am seeing one in my lifetime.

If we get through tonight i think i might cry of happiness, the club will make me so proud, seeing my team in a semi final would be amazing, then you never know what could happen after that. Who cares if we have fixture conjestion, go make history Rangers

ha ha ya big jessie! :fish:

Bar 1993 when there weren't any, this is the best chance we've had of a semi for decades.

0-0 first leg means we've got it all to play for and while Sporting are a good team, I think we've shown we are a bit better when playing on top of our game.

A boring 1-1 draw will do me.

I take it those odds are for winning the match and not the tie?