Will We Fight On...?

I said before the last three OF games will end up even. We have now won one each. The last one is a draw. Realistically if Celtic beat Aberdeen and then beat us again there will be one hell of a pressure on us to win our games in hand.

"Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

says it all.:rfc:

Tough one to take due to it being in injury time but we could afford to lose one of the OF games, now we have to make sure we dont lose next Sunday.

I think Cuellar did the correct thing, we would have got away with it if we held onto the draw and would be saying well done Carlos. He is going to be a huge miss in the next game though.

Walter got it very much wrong in the first half. We shouldnt have to play 2 left backs to worry about McGeady - he isnt that good that we take away a midfield position - and thats what effected us. It allowed their midfield 3 on the ball and let them come at us. As soon as Novo came on they HAD to be more aware defensively.

This is just a wee slip up, we had to lose a game sometime, but its harder to take after McGregor saving the pen and this being last minute.

But, we go there again in 10 days time and Walter will have to get it right again as if we lose for a 2nd time then the real pressure is on. IMO he got it wrong to start with last night but the good thing is he noticed it and changed it at half time - 2nd half we were much better.

Novo proves again he HAS to be a starter.

Why did Hemdani not even make the bench? He would have slotted in perfect last night instead of Ferguson who was nowhere.

I agree with you on the Hemdani point, he would have been the "breaker" in midfield we missed through Thomsons absence. I really hope Fergie can pull something out the bag in the next few games tho, he was anonymous last night but is playing with fragments of bone floating about his ankle and is receiving cortizone (sp?) injections before each game. Him and McGregor must have played nearly 60 games this season, i hope this is not the time that injuries catch up on them.

I agree with you on the Hemdani point, he would have been the "breaker" in midfield we missed through Thomsons absence. I really hope Fergie can pull something out the bag in the next few games tho, he was anonymous last night but is playing with fragments of bone floating about his ankle and is receiving cortizone (sp?) injections before each game. Him and McGregor must have played nearly 60 games this season, i hope this is not the time that injuries catch up on them.

I think Carlos has played more games than anyone as i can't remember him not being in the team.

I really hope Fergie can pull something out the bag in the next few games tho

This is my point about Ferguson, he continually plays in us hoping he will pull something out of the bag but only does maybe once every 5 or 6 games - not good enough for me! It merits having a seat on the bench and then coming on to make an impact later in the game.