Will We Fight On...?

I thought our whole midfield were shite.However you can't expect to win all the OF games,they were always going to win one at some point and were desperate to do so.Everybody knows we could afford to lose the two OF games and still win the title,although we don't want that.Keep the faith WATP

I think Carlos has played more games than anyone as i can't remember him not being in the team.

Carlos didnt play against East Stirling, the only game he had missed, until next Sunday of course.

Fergie came off the bench against Hearts at Tynecastle and also didnt play against Thistle in the game at Ibrox.

Guest bluenosewishy

at the risk of echoing others' comments, Fergie has "not played" in quite a few games for me this season....not just the ones mentioned....sorry, but...

I'm sick of their last minute goals, stinky ba$tards !!

We've been grinding out results and scoring late goals too so I dont have a problem with them doing it, however jammy they are. What I am annoyed at is the amount of space afforded to Nakamura - especially for the first goal and the shot which Cuellar saved. He was cutting inside a lot more and getting involved so perhaps Strachan deserves a bit of credit for adjusting his tactics to get the best out of him. We had him in our pocket for most of the game - it was just dissapointing that a couple of lapses in concentration have cost us.