So onto Sunday then...

...Another OF game comes up!

Anyone wishing to do a preview feel free, but we can begin chat here.

Ferguson being back after a 10 day break will be a huge lift, but Carlos is going to be a massive loss. Its likely BF will take over Daillys place with Dailly moving to centre half. Id be tempted to play Buffel from the start in place of Hemdani who is struggling. But we have to remember BH has played more good games for us than bad, we should back him in this poor spell.

One thing is for sure - Novo HAS to start.

...Another OF game comes up!

Anyone wishing to do a preview feel free, but we can begin chat here.

Ferguson being back after a 10 day break will be a huge lift, but Carlos is going to be a massive loss. Its likely BF will take over Daillys place with Dailly moving to centre half. Id be tempted to play Buffel from the start in place of Hemdani who is struggling. But we have to remember BH has played more good games for us than bad, we should back him in this poor spell.

One thing is for sure - Novo HAS to start.

Why? He seems to have something to prove when he comes on. When he starts - as with last night - he seems unsure of himself. Runs about a lot without achieving much. Maybe he's a bit like Solksjkaer at Manure - Fergie always said he studied the game before coming on and that made him the perfect sub. ?

I agree. I think Novo is more of an impact player who plays better when coming off the bench although WS will find it hard to drop him if he does decide too. Thomson is back for Sundays game too which is another boost.

What's the diagnosis with Adam?

I think Buffel got a couple of sub appearances due to 7 people not being available - Bazza, Thommo, McCulloch, Adam, Burke, Naismith, Beasley. Now two of them are back, I think he'll be relegated into the fringes.

I see the team as:

_______Alexander________

Broadfoot Dailly Weir Papac

___Thomson Hemdani_____

_Davis Ferguson Whittaker_

_______Darcheville_______

Main subs would be Novo and Cousin.

Hemdani isn't playing well but with Dailly most probable at centre back, the Algerian is likely to be picked.

We could accommodate our bargain utility man in midfield by either putting Pacac in the centre with Smith at left back, or Broadfoot in the centre with Whittaker at right back, and could even put Webster on, but I can't see any of those happening.

The team above looks reasonably strong, albeit Carlos being a big miss.

Darcheville is looking fit and playing well in the lone striker role; Whittaker is looking pretty good at left midfield, Bazza should be raring to go after his rest, especially against THEM. Thomson should be well rested too and was looking sharp. Alexander is looking well solid and an excellent back up for MacGregor without being the kind of keeper to whinge and get demotivated about not being no 1. Papac and Weir are back to form and Broadfoot was a changed player in the second half against Fiorentina.

The rest have looked solid with the exception of Hemdani, but perhaps he can sort himself out.

A draw will do us and although the management won't admit it, I can see us going for it with the hope of sneaking a goal.

Hopefully we'll have a more disciplined performance than the last OF game, and it'll be good practice for another important game on Thursday.

I think Buffel got a couple of sub appearances due to 7 people not being available - Bazza, Thommo, McCulloch, Adam, Burke, Naismith, Beasley. Now two of them are back, I think he'll be relegated into the fringes.

I see the team as:

_______Alexander________

___Thomson Hemdani_____

_Davis Ferguson Whittaker_

I think Thomson is suspended for sunday

_______Alexander________

___Ferguson Hemdani_____

_Davis Novo Whittaker_

I'd like to see the 3 of Novo, Davis and Whittaker rotating positions, making it difficult for defenders to pick them up

I agree. I think Novo is more of an impact player who plays better when coming off the bench although WS will find it hard to drop him if he does decide too. Thomson is back for Sundays game too which is another boost.

What's the diagnosis with Adam?

He's a useless fat barsteward!

Only kidding. Out for the season as said above. Think it's a knee problem although cant really remember.

I think Whittaker will move to RM to help Broadfoot mark McGeady again with Novo starting on the left.

Agree with Calscot that there could be a shout to move Papac in the centre of defence and bring S Smith in at LB. This would allow Dailly to play centre midfield with Ferguson and Davis. Novo (left) and Whittaker (right) would complete the 5 man midfield.

Someone above asked why Novo should start - simply becuase we should have more of a go at Celtic this time rather than be defensive and invite them onto us.

For me the team would be:

__________________Alexander_________________

Whittaker____Weir___________Dailly________Papac

_______Davis_______Ferguson_____Hemdani______

____Novo__________Darcheville________Buffel____

But I think WS will go with:

____________________Alexander___________________

Broadfoot______Weir___________Dailly_________Papac

__________Davis______Ferguson_____Hemdani_______

__Whittaker______________________________Novo___

____________________Darcheville_________________