It official - Boruc is a Cunt

I don't see many modern day Rangers supporters worrying too much about that t-shirt. And we all know the guy is a wanker.

We could wear our SPL champions 2008 next year but hey we won't drop to their level.

bottom line is he broke the rules. there is a rule stating it is an offence to wear any sporting equipment with slogans or advertisements other than those on the strip. This includes political and religious views.

It is annoying seeing the press this has been given, and almost embarrassing at how some bears have reacted to this. That's why he's done it! It would annoy him more for it to not bother the Gers fans.

Saying that, rules are rules. If its not in the official report then it should be looked at in the same light as video evidence. I'm absolutely certain there have been cases of teams (i.e. us!) being punished for events not mentioned in official reports.

and here's a link from the SFA site about the rule in question.

Bit of a strange statement for an all inclusive club to make (or not make as the case may be!) by their failure to discipline their first choice goalkeeper (who has had 2 official investigations by the police for inflammatory gestures this season...

bottom line is he broke the rules. there is a rule stating it is an offence to wear any sporting equipment with slogans or advertisements other than those on the strip. This includes political and religious views.

It is annoying seeing the press this has been given, and almost embarrassing at how some bears have reacted to this. That's why he's done it! It would annoy him more for it to not bother the Gers fans.

Saying that, rules are rules. If its not in the official report then it should be looked at in the same light as video evidence. I'm absolutely certain there have been cases of teams (i.e. us!) being punished for events not mentioned in official reports.

and here's a link from the SFA site about the rule in question.

Bit of a strange statement for an all inclusive club to make (or not make as the case may be!) by their failure to discipline their first choice goalkeeper (who has had 2 official investigations by the police for inflammatory gestures this season...

I hadn't heard anything about it... not even from the usual "idiots" we have. The guy is still a cunt though. And since rules are there to protect, then he should be dealt with by the authorities.

What rule do you want them to to use for wearing a tea-shirt with the pope on it?

We would then have to stop all tea-shirts being worn.

Sorry guy's you cannot blame the authorities for bigotry within our ranks.

Personally i don't give a shit what Boruc does except stopping the ball.

There were only 6 arrests at the game. 4 for breach and i believe 2 for urinating.

No claim for inciting a crowd there then. Rangers fans are showing we don't give a shit anymore.

I don't care what he wears, I don't care about religion,but all he is doing is making a pure c**t of himself,you've got to laugh at the p***k,but he deffinately only wore it to be contraversial.WATP.

What rule do you want them to to use for wearing a tea-shirt with the pope on it?

Players must not reveal undershirts that contain slogans or advertising. The basic compulsory slogans or advertising. The basic compulsory equipment must not contain any political, religious or personal statements.

A player removing his jersey to reveal slogans or advertising will be sanctioned by the competition organiser. The team of a player whose basic compulsory equipment contains political, religious or personal slogans or statements will be sanctioned by the competition organiser or by FIFA.

I believe "bless the pope" is a slogan and is definitely a religious statement. Rules are rules after all!

The manner in which he broke the rules doesn't bother me, but the fact he could get away without punishment does! But what a fud for doing that! appealing to the lowest common denominator in the all-inclusive, all-welcoming tim fan-base!

I'm not offended by it, but it just confirms that he's an odious little cunt who really doesn't deserve any attention. Doing something like that was just stupid, but its not surprising given his past behaviour. I just think its such a stupid thing to do in the circumstances and am not surprised either by Celtic just laughing it off.