had a dream last night

I was so hyper I couldn't get to sleep to have any kind of dream last night !

Am still singing "Tell all the Tims you know, that were Manchester bound and they're no......"

I was so hyper I couldn't get to sleep to have any kind of dream last night !

I had an interview this morning and it did NOT go well cause i couldnt get to sleep last night..... but... i dont care. :D

Guest Ibroxian

Awesome! Stuff of Legends! Well done Rangers. Shame the final isn't far off in some hot, exotic location but who cares eh?

Awesome! Stuff of Legends! Well done Rangers. Shame the final isn't far off in some hot, exotic location but who cares eh?

I'm glad it's only 3 hours down the road in the car. It means more of us can enjoy it and of course there'll be a fantabulous atmosphere in the city centre!

Aye, they should have it in Singapore or Bermuda, right Gribz ????

Aye, they should have it in Singapore or Bermuda, right Gribz ????

Would have been good for the weather and booze but the new national stadium here wont be ready until 2010 and it will be state of the art. The current national stadium is a 60,000 stadium but makes Dens Park look like Wembley :D

I had the time of my life at work last night..me and two of my mates done the bouncy and sung only one nacho novo to the tims at work!!

They were spewing..later on one of my mates cut out a massive cardboard cup and put red..white...n blue tape on it,he then text a request to the local radio station saying one of the guys[TIM] from work is leaving and moving to Manchester..But tell him not to worry as we would be down in a few weeks for a night out!!..The song we asked for was TT -Simply the best!!:D

One of the best nights ever at work...:rfc: