I've got a couple of mates who I've been going to the games with for years who don't have tickets, so they will probably end up with the other ones.

They were over in Florence for the semi but aren't in the travel club so don't have tickets.

Have to charge them the same amount that I paid for them though.

Can't figure out how the club suddenly came up with �£95 tickets though. :confused:

Probably people who decided not to take up their ballot win.. :)

The travel club seemed to get �£35 and �£55. The ballot people a few days ago seemed to be largely �£55.

Reports on FF of people getting �£75 deducted from their account overnight last night and me having �£95 off. I can't imagine spare tickets suddenly becoming available from the club because of lack of uptake, but I guess you never know. All very strange.

I certainly do mate, our company takes clients to Ibrox hospitality every home game, dont know if that helped but we got 8 in our allocation, i thought they were just taking our top clients but thankfully my boss seen fit to spare 1 for me.

Waited 2 hours before the game today to pick it up, didnt want to miss the game, was still ages from the front at 5 to 3 so i just went into the game, went to join the qeue after the game because it was open till 4 and the steward told me there was no point because the qeue was at least 2 hours long and it was 10 to 3 at that point. Need to get over there early tomorrow.

Dont want to really look forward to it till i have the ticket in my hand.

i went with my Bro to collect our tickets before the game. The steward told us that we would be waiting for 2-3 hours so we left and went to the game. We joined the queue at around 3 after the game and i didn't get the ticket until around 6:30. When we got to the front we realised there were only 4 windows operating.:brick: A total shambles if you ask me. They should have put more people on, especially as it was a match day.

Then to top it all off, when I got back to my car i discovered it had been broken in to. The drivers window was smashed in and they had gone through every compartment.

i went with my Bro to collect our tickets before the game. The steward told us that we would be waiting for 2-3 hours so we left and went to the game. We joined the queue at around 3 after the game and i didn't get the ticket until around 6:30. When we got to the front we realised there were only 4 windows operating.:brick: A total shambles if you ask me. They should have put more people on, especially as it was a match day.

Then to top it all off, when I got back to my car i discovered it had been broken in to. The drivers window was smashed in and they had gone through every compartment.

Thats shocking mate, sorry to hear that, that wee feckin steward told me the ticket office / cabin was closing at 4 o'clock. I would have waited if i had known it was staying open.

:(

Where did you park?

Poor show - seems a lot of this happening recently.

One thing I have noticed this season is that the wee buggers who ask for a '�£1 to watch yer motor, mister' seem to have disappeared?

At least getting the tickets after the game possibly stopped you losing them in the theft if you had got them before it mate.

:(

Where did you park?

I park at the Govan Bowling Club.

I've parked there for years and never had any problems before. Normally you get some kids who ask for a quid but we were up a bit earlier to try and get our Uefa tickets so no one was around. And as we were much later getting back to the car all the other cars had gone and it was on it's own.