Poor show - seems a lot of this happening recently.

One thing I have noticed this season is that the wee buggers who ask for a '�£1 to watch yer motor, mister' seem to have disappeared?

At least getting the tickets after the game possibly stopped you losing them in the theft if you had got them before it mate.

I know, imagine that. I would have been devasted but I don't think I'll let those tickets out my sight until Wednesday.

Fortunately it's a company car and it's the company's insurance so apart from my ipod and a few cd's being nicked (which were well hidden and out of sight i must add) there is not a great loss to me persnonally but it's the first time thats happened to me so it did make me feel a bit shaken up by the whole thing.

I know, imagine that. I would have been devasted but I don't think I'll let those tickets out my sight until Wednesday.

Fortunately it's a company car and it's the company's insurance so apart from my ipod and a few cd's being nicked (which were well hidden and out of sight i must add) there is not a great loss to me persnonally but it's the first time thats happened to me so it did make me feel a bit shaken up by the whole thing.

I've been carrying my tickets about with me everywhere. Went to bed the other night and realised I had left them downstairs and had to go and take them up to the bedroom.

Thats bad stuff about your car Trailio, are I see the ticket office is still a bit of a shambles. You'd think they would step it up with the UEFA final.

Ive had those wee kids ask me if I wanted them to watch my car a few times but never accepted thinking they would be the ones who could nick things. Do they actually look after the car for you?? Crikey if so id give them more than a quid, id buy them a hot dog and give them a fiver considering the Albion was 7 quid when I used to drive.

Thats bad stuff about your car Trailio, are I see the ticket office is still a bit of a shambles. You'd think they would step it up with the UEFA final.

Ive had those wee kids ask me if I wanted them to watch my car a few times but never accepted thinking they would be the ones who could nick things. Do they actually look after the car for you?? Crikey if so id give them more than a quid, id buy them a hot dog and give them a fiver considering the Albion was 7 quid when I used to drive.

I used to watch motors when i was a kid, at the Kelvin Hall. You don't actually watch the cars but we did hang about which is a sort of prevention to car thieves. We regularly saw the people coming back and talked to them again telling them how good we had watched their car. Sometimes you got an extra bung.

I have been really lucky. I have never had my car or house broken into. Not much to steal anyway.

The guy I had contact with me still has 2 tickets and offered them both to me for 1000 Euro's. That isnt too bad considering some are going for double that.

Im darn tempted again to go for that.

The guy I had contact with me still has 2 tickets and offered them both to me for 1000 Euro's. That isnt too bad considering some are going for double that.

Im darn tempted again to go for that.

We going halfers? :P

Got to the ticket office just before 10 this morning, place was packed, the qeue went from the ticket office at the broomlan side of the govan stand, all the way along the govan stand and right down to the bollards towards the subway, then looped back and i joined it just at the wee brick tank house thingy, got my ticket just after 1 o'clock. a 3 hour wait with the hangover from hell is not recomended.

Not to worry got my ticket now :D :D

I've been carrying my tickets about with me everywhere. Went to bed the other night and realised I had left them downstairs and had to go and take them up to the bedroom.

thats just class. :onetoomany::rfc:

Got to the ticket office just before 10 this morning, place was packed, the qeue went from the ticket office at the broomlan side of the govan stand, all the way along the govan stand and right down to the bollards towards the subway, then looped back and i joined it just at the wee brick tank house thingy, got my ticket just after 1 o'clock. a 3 hour wait with the hangover from hell is not recomended.

Not to worry got my ticket now :D :D

I was there at 9am and got my tickets at 11. Two hours wasn't too bad. The ones who turned up at looked like they would be there for 4 or 5 hours. Ouch.

I've got a couple of mates who I've been going to the games with for years who don't have tickets, so they will probably end up with the other ones.

They were over in Florence for the semi but aren't in the travel club so don't have tickets.

Have to charge them the same amount that I paid for them though.

Can't figure out how the club suddenly came up with �£95 tickets though. :confused:

Where was that ticket for mate?

My ticket was 35, im sitting in the North stand, aisle 135 row D.

Perfect for the lap of honour with the trophy :D