My boss came into my office today and casually says "have you got a ticket for next week?" "Do you want one?" i nearly fell off my seat, need to go pick it up tomorrow, cant feckin wait till next week now. Bring it on.

:D

My boss came into my office today and casually says "have you got a ticket for next week?" "Do you want one?" i nearly fell off my seat, need to go pick it up tomorrow, cant feckin wait till next week now. Bring it on.

:thup:

See you down there:D

When I was sitting in my supporters bus on Wednesday night, a guy jumped on and said "Anyone looking for a final ticket?" I got my hopes up.

......he was kidding :mad:

my nephews mate bought 4 tickets for 900 quid of an itialian bird from ebay. she then said she had another two for an extra 300 to which he agreed. he paid by western union wire transfer. you can guess the rest.....

That is awful. For a moment I was about to ask to buy one as that is a great price.... I guess the price is the giveaway.

Shocking behaviour - part of the blame has to lay with UEFA for having the crazy lottery !

Where abouts? That's where the family home is, although i've considered Glasgow as home for 5 years now.

I stayed in Tring for a while then Stoke Mandeville which is just along the road from Aylesbury.

Used to love it down there.

You have some boss RB, you must be over the moon and owe him a pint or three :D

Have a great day.

I certainly do mate, our company takes clients to Ibrox hospitality every home game, dont know if that helped but we got 8 in our allocation, i thought they were just taking our top clients but thankfully my boss seen fit to spare 1 for me.

Waited 2 hours before the game today to pick it up, didnt want to miss the game, was still ages from the front at 5 to 3 so i just went into the game, went to join the qeue after the game because it was open till 4 and the steward told me there was no point because the qeue was at least 2 hours long and it was 10 to 3 at that point. Need to get over there early tomorrow.

Dont want to really look forward to it till i have the ticket in my hand.

Got home from the game today at around 5.15pm to a message on my answering machine. Some electronic guy from Rangers saying that I had been allocated a �£95 ticket for the final. :eek:

Got to go tomorrow to collect it.